Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
Mankey52 Nov 2, 2012 @ 3:03pm
Mod players? Maps we could see again? :D
Anyone here used to play the old UT2004 mod? I'm a veteran player that used to be obsessed with the mod before ostfront.

I miss a certain few maps!
Berlin
Moscow Highway
Kaukasus
KrasnyiOktyabr
Koningsburg
Rostov
and
Sevastopol

If there are any old players, say what you'd like to see! This may jar a few memories ;)

http://www.beyondunreal.com/articles/red-orchestra-3-1-map-screenshots/?page=2
Last edited by Mankey52; Nov 2, 2012 @ 3:06pm
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Comrade Nov 2, 2012 @ 4:43pm 
There was an early pass of a Moscow Highway remake available before. I'm not sure of what the status is on it but you can find the thread on the Tripwire forums.

I personally will be remaking and reimagining the classic Ostfront map of Krasni Oktyabr for Heroes of Stalingrad. I'm in the early stages of creation now and still designing the new, expanded map layout. It will be very faitful to the original (all the original caps/landmarks/design is there) but have new expaneded areas, destructible objectives and two new cap zones (expanded areas, one at map start another at map end).

That's all I can say about it for now, just keep an eye out when I create a thread about it on the Tripwire forums.
{sBc} delta Nov 3, 2012 @ 12:29am 
Kaukasas!
[Bifrost] Saether Nov 5, 2012 @ 10:02am 
would love to see the Berlin map. or ANY of the Darkest hour maps
Ls_K Nov 13, 2012 @ 2:28am 
I would like to see Zithomir/Revenge, which was the very best map to me, next to Leningrad ;)
Also Danzig and Odessa would be cool!
Mankey52 Nov 13, 2012 @ 2:54am 
Danzig's in the official release of RO2 though. Oh how the mod community went wild when danzig was first released! <3
Ls_K Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:06am 
You mean RO-Appartments?
But i miss the Original look of Danzig, i think it was much better than now.

All in all i have to admit that i really miss all of the old maps, i thought they were much better...
๖ۣۜAgent-1138[GB] Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:19am 
Lening♥♥♥♥ingrad
tuper Nov 20, 2012 @ 12:32am 
yeah. i miss mannikkala map. best map of the ro-ost
Praxius Nov 20, 2012 @ 2:02am 
Karlovka
Kalinin
Jucha
Donets
Kharkov
Warsaw

To name a few that haven't been named already

How about all of them?
Panica_CC Nov 24, 2012 @ 9:45am 
Kalinin
General_Lechna Nov 29, 2012 @ 2:24am 
Leningrad, Zoobunker, Pariserplatz, Königsplatz, Kriegsstadt, Gorlitz, Festungkurland, Dscherzinsky and many more.
Mankey52 Nov 29, 2012 @ 2:47am 
I love how this has turned into a "what ostfront maps do you want" topic! I was talking about old mod maps from 2004. Before ost front even existed! :P
Mexicutioner Dec 11, 2012 @ 5:38pm 
I would like to see farm on the ro2 engine, after seeing it on killing floor I think it would be an amazing map for the game.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50