Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
Redbeard Nov 2, 2012 @ 1:05pm
New player skins?
Is it even possible in this game? I'd be willing to take a shot at it if so.
Last edited by Redbeard; Nov 2, 2012 @ 1:05pm
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Scaramanga Nov 2, 2012 @ 3:33pm 
I have not seen any around maybe there are some , Problem is with identifying friend from foe , its hard with the standard skins in this game at distance. so any new skins would have to be user friendly,But be good to see some , like winter camo for the germans on the snowy maps etc
Last edited by Scaramanga; Nov 2, 2012 @ 4:06pm
AUTUMN WIND Nov 2, 2012 @ 4:04pm 
But only approved by Tripwire Interactive!
DerGrüneTeufel™ - Kämpft! Nov 2, 2012 @ 4:20pm 
SS CAMO SKIN PLEASE!WOULD BE LOVELY!
PANZERFAUST190 Nov 2, 2012 @ 5:25pm 
I think the best is a custom uniform with different clothing, helmet, caps, etc.
Of course also real flags.
[KR] Mikhail Nov 2, 2012 @ 7:50pm 
It seems nice.
Skinner Nov 3, 2012 @ 6:47am 
german greatcoats nuff said
Redbeard Nov 3, 2012 @ 10:05am 
Can we get an official word on whether or not its possible to modify player model textures? The fact that there are no new skins available after a year of release leads me to believe that we can't.
Last edited by Redbeard; Nov 3, 2012 @ 10:08am
Josuke Tolorodo Nov 3, 2012 @ 6:09pm 
Well since this game IS highly moddable I guess its possible. I remember playing with skins for specific maps back in Ostfront...memories.
rancenstein Nov 4, 2012 @ 9:46am 
Originally posted by Redbeard:
Can we get an official word on whether or not its possible to modify player model textures? The fact that there are no new skins available after a year of release leads me to believe that we can't.

It is possible, its just that noone did it yet.
Kraft Nov 4, 2012 @ 11:32am 
>Unreal Engine...
>ppl thinking it's not possible to mod content...
Anyway my X-mas wish list:
Waffen SS, Fallschirmjäger (+ new Models/Guns ofc), Volkssturm and Russian Guards/NKVD Officers
Pretty please :D
[OdW] Bl!tzkr13g-B0B Nov 5, 2012 @ 12:20pm 
If you need any help, please contact me!
DREXA+BOSS Nov 5, 2012 @ 3:53pm 
that would be great to have different skins for once
Redbeard Nov 11, 2012 @ 8:57pm 
After fooling around for a few days, I am working to get an alpha of some skins released. Expect them sometime soon!
Rollo Nov 12, 2012 @ 11:19am 
awesome news Redbeard :)
[MOV] Zac Nov 22, 2012 @ 1:54am 
as a ww2 Whermacht reenactor i must agree with the above,the SS are even considered among military histrians today the best of the best,,just because they represented a political party that wasnt great shouldnt stain there war recored,,,and the SS itself never faught anywhere,,,the Waffen SS did,these chaps didint wear black but wore the same uniform,with batter camo and SS runes depending of their regiment ,as the whermacht,,anyway cant wait for new skins :) btw if anyone needs help with details on german uniforms etc just ask :)
Last edited by [MOV] Zac; Nov 22, 2012 @ 1:57am
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50