Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

新たなバトルフィールドがあなたを待っている!
新しいマップ、MOD、その他を探しダウンロードしよう! MOD作成に挑戦してみたり、皆に見てもらうためにSteamにMODをアップロードしたい? 詳細はこちらをクリック。
Stalin or Hitler?
What do you guys think?
< >
1-15 / 68 のコメントを表示
BROLIN!
What do you mean?
I mean a lot of things.
i always play german, i dont even have kills with the russian rifles
well I've also noticed in most games axis win more often
Well from the political aspect none of them.But if you are talking about RO2 then i prefer the Axis
За Родину!!!
ARi58 2012年11月2日 12時15分 
Lionel Richie
in case of fashion? im going with stalin, you can't resist dat moustache
Roe 2012年11月2日 15時30分 
Hmmm, both were genocidal dictators. And both had badass militaries. This is a very tough decision. Weaponry was good too, but I think I'll go with Stalin since he improved later, and at least he helped us defeat Hitler. Also, the Panzer V Panther is based off the T-34's slanted armor effectiveness, so... ding ding ding
Medic Eugene Roe の投稿を引用:
Hmmm, both were genocidal dictators. And both had badass militaries. This is a very tough decision. Weaponry was good too, but I think I'll go with Stalin since he improved later, and at least he helped us defeat Hitler. Also, the Panzer V Panther is based off the T-34's slanted armor effectiveness, so... ding ding ding

Too bad Stalin lost twice the amount Hitler did and only on one front where as Hitler fought two fronts very efficiently.
+1 for Rabid Monkey!
Fury 2012年11月2日 16時30分 
Rabid Monkey の投稿を引用:
Medic Eugene Roe の投稿を引用:

Too bad Stalin lost twice the amount Hitler did and only on one front where as Hitler fought two fronts very efficiently.

Stalin didn't care about his soldiers at all though! Think if hitler hadn't gone mental and tried fighting on two fronts, keeping the Russians sweet, he would of won easily. He had the RAF down to 400 fighters, but he decided too start bombing london after us brits got angry after he accidently bombed London and we bombed Berlin, giving us time to fix runways and get more planes back.
最近の変更はFuryが行いました; 2012年11月2日 16時31分
another waste of a thread!
< >
1-15 / 68 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50