Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
etlister Nov 2, 2012 @ 10:37am
Stalin or Hitler?
What do you guys think?
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
< >
Welthauptstadt Nov 2, 2012 @ 10:39am 
BROLIN!
Níðhöggr Nov 2, 2012 @ 10:40am 
What do you mean?
Welthauptstadt Nov 2, 2012 @ 10:41am 
I mean a lot of things.
Commited sudoku, back at 19th Nov 2, 2012 @ 10:41am 
i always play german, i dont even have kills with the russian rifles
KamikazeCr0 Nov 2, 2012 @ 11:11am 
well I've also noticed in most games axis win more often
Greekfighter Nov 2, 2012 @ 11:16am 
Well from the political aspect none of them.But if you are talking about RO2 then i prefer the Axis
Jim Axel Nov 2, 2012 @ 11:26am 
That is like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.
[TLW] 2SaiNt4U Nov 2, 2012 @ 12:00pm 
За Родину!!!
HannuK Nov 2, 2012 @ 12:15pm 
Lionel Richie
Skinner Nov 2, 2012 @ 12:58pm 
in case of fashion? im going with stalin, you can't resist dat moustache
Comrade Roe Nov 2, 2012 @ 3:30pm 
Hmmm, both were genocidal dictators. And both had badass militaries. This is a very tough decision. Weaponry was good too, but I think I'll go with Stalin since he improved later, and at least he helped us defeat Hitler. Also, the Panzer V Panther is based off the T-34's slanted armor effectiveness, so... ding ding ding
QWOPisOP Nov 2, 2012 @ 4:04pm 
Originally posted by Medic Eugene Roe:
Hmmm, both were genocidal dictators. And both had badass militaries. This is a very tough decision. Weaponry was good too, but I think I'll go with Stalin since he improved later, and at least he helped us defeat Hitler. Also, the Panzer V Panther is based off the T-34's slanted armor effectiveness, so... ding ding ding

Too bad Stalin lost twice the amount Hitler did and only on one front where as Hitler fought two fronts very efficiently.
DerGrüneTeufel™ - Kämpft! Nov 2, 2012 @ 4:19pm 
+1 for Rabid Monkey!
spat55 Nov 2, 2012 @ 4:30pm 
Originally posted by Rabid Monkey:
Originally posted by Medic Eugene Roe:

Too bad Stalin lost twice the amount Hitler did and only on one front where as Hitler fought two fronts very efficiently.

Stalin didn't care about his soldiers at all though! Think if hitler hadn't gone mental and tried fighting on two fronts, keeping the Russians sweet, he would of won easily. He had the RAF down to 400 fighters, but he decided too start bombing london after us brits got angry after he accidently bombed London and we bombed Berlin, giving us time to fix runways and get more planes back.
Last edited by spat55; Nov 2, 2012 @ 4:31pm
=OFAW= MAD-HATE Nov 2, 2012 @ 10:03pm 
another waste of a thread!
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50