GameMaker: Studio

GameMaker: Studio

Знаходь, грай і створюй ігри легко
Знаходьте, оцінюйте та безкоштовно завантажуйте найкращі ігри, створені гравцями в GameMaker: Studio. Або спробуйте створити гру власними силами та поділіться нею зі спільнотою. Клацніть тут, щоби дізнатися більше.
[Closed] November Competition
The close of the October Steam Competition brings about the start of a whole new competition for the month of November and another chance to win $1000!

The “YoYoCompNov2012.” tag will be added in the next GameMaker: Studio update.

Full competition details and rules can be found here.
Автор останньої редакції: YoYo Games Ltd.; 4 груд. 2012 о 2:17
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
Looking forward to it, just a shame my game doesnt want to upload to steam workshop after the update.
Added my game to the competition :). Good luck everyone.
There is less than one week left to get your entry in for the November competition, remember the sooner you get your game entered the less you have to worry about it and can finally get your holiday shopping started a little early for once… Or you could always start thinking about the next game that you are going to make. Either of these is good but you know that games are where it is at!
Quick question, my game uses music from the original Cave Story and was obtained for free (legally) at its tribute site. To the best of my knowledge, the music from the original Cave Story has been open to the public for quite a while now, and I have sited the website and the game on everything concerned my game. Is there anything else I should do? Thank you for your time!
so is there going to be an announcement that rating should begin or should we just assume that that is what is happening? did i miss an announcement or has there not been one? There's no November Competition Collection either...
Автор останньої редакції: szoept; 2 груд. 2012 о 16:13
Автор останньої редакції: Scorcher24; 3 груд. 2012 о 2:11
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
На сторінку: 1530 50