GameMaker: Studio

GameMaker: Studio

Găsește, joacă și creează jocuri ușor
Descoperă, evaluează și descarcă cele mai bune jocuri create de jucători cu ajutorul așa-numitului GameMaker: Studio, oferit în mod gratuit. Sau încearcă să faci propriul tău joc și să-l împărtășești comunității. Apasă aici pentru a afla mai multe.
Musician/Author looking for projects
Hola. I am a professional musician with my masters in English - twentieth and twenty-first studies in literature. I run my own studio and was wondering if any game-makers/game-studios needed any story or score work?

< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 15 comentarii
Vexation 29 oct. 2012 la 16:27 
Actually, i need. It's a platformer game called plasmatic pursuit. I need some catchy, retro feel musial themes. It would be great if you could make the scores!!
Sure is there anyway you could send me a copy or even just a link to some gameplay footage.
Vexation 30 oct. 2012 la 17:38 
Yes!! I will post some videos in youtube when the the first 5 levels are ready. At this point only 2 levels are avaible. Perhaps in one week!
Sounds good. Let me know when it is finished. My current project's name is theguiltracket. You can find us on iTunes, Spotify, etc. if you want to look at my usual style and quality.
I need a story!!! :D I am a pro game maker user and have used it for about 5 years. I have been doing a game for 4months now and I really need a story. Write back if you are interrested. The game features a built-in level editor and 150 sprites to place in it (and 20 minutes of sounds/music). It's made for windows and android phones. The alpha version looks like this: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/93101020/My%20game.png It will also have in game shop, and the game login system is hosted 24/7 by lukeescude . And sorry for my English I am Swedish. :)
Editat ultima dată de Gabriel; 1 nov. 2012 la 13:27
No worries language barriers are nothing in the world we live in. I will take a look at it later tonight. Do you have an idea for the story or do you just want me to take a look and see where my imagination takes me?
I could very well use a graduated musician. I have a friend who is also a graduated musician but he is the laziest person ever.

Kudos for offering your work like that.
If you have any songs or looped songs or sounds lying around that you are willing to give, please consider submitting them to http://opengameart.com :). You can choose from a lot of licenses there, I recommend CC-BY-SA 3.0.
Nice! thanks scorcher i'll check it out.
Woah, music and literature, that's exactly what I need. If you're still offering up your talents I would love some help with my game. It needs a story as it currently has none, and the music needs to be swapped out with something original as I can't use the current Portal 2 music. You can see my game on the workshop if you look for "An Inconvenient Facade HD" or you can find it on my website here: http://goo.gl/n7OIT
Editat ultima dată de Pookloo; 4 dec. 2012 la 3:06
Checking it out right now. So far Lemon you are the first one to follow through with any content. I'm in the studio doing some work right now, but I will check it all out later tonight.
I actually didn't wait. When I saw the website already had a version ready for trial I hopped on. I dig it. My partner and I will start working on some ideas tonight. What type of release are you planning on? Is there many communication method you prefer?
Pookloo 4 dec. 2012 la 11:01 
E-mail, steam, skype, gtalk, whatever really, add me on Steam and I'll give you my contact details :)
done and done
I have not seen you online in a while. It looks like we keep missing each other. I have some pretty well-formed ideas and would love to run them by you once we finish up what we are currently calling "the theme song." I didn't right down your email either so we both suck. I'll leave my account online. Next time you are online just shoot me your email address and I will send you a preliminary proposal (just very basic ideas, structure hopes that may cause issues) and then after a few weeks and based on how accepted the first prelim ideas are we can email or present with our flushed out idea and many examples.
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 15 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50