Steam Greenlight
Darknuke 2012 年 10 月 16 日 上午 8:52
What's your total upvote/favorite count?
I'm especially curious from those of you who have finished voting for everything in the system. I ended at:

Upvotes: 150
Favorites: 16
# Favs Greenlit: 1

Edit: If you haven't finished upvoting everything, say so and guess at how much you've voted total.
最后由 Darknuke 编辑于; 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 4:06
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 35 条留言
jeslyck 2012 年 10 月 16 日 上午 8:57 
upvots 85
# Favs Greenlit: 13
最后由 jeslyck 编辑于; 2012 年 10 月 16 日 上午 8:59
Tamerlaaane 2012 年 10 月 16 日 上午 9:03 
Upvotes: 21 (9 have been greenlit)
Favorites: 3 (1 has been greenlit)

I have rated everything. I guess im very picky if I see the previous comments ^_^
AusSkiller 2012 年 10 月 16 日 上午 9:03 
35 upvotes, downvoted all the rest.

I only upvoted games I know I'd buy, but if the other games I downvoted appear on Steam I might still buy some of them on impulse or if they were on sale, and there were quite a few that I certainly feel belong on Steam, but I wasn't *sure* I'd buy them.
Thordred 2012 年 10 月 16 日 上午 11:39 
Rated everything.

57 upvotes (7 of them greenlit)
57 favorites (7 of them greenlit)

(Only my favorite 50 non-greenlit games get my upvote. If I discover a game that I like more then the "least favorite of my favorites", favorite #50 loses my vote and is replaced.)
Sir Eyeball 2012 年 10 月 16 日 上午 11:49 
all voted for
up 165
favoirites 31
Greenlit 3
Danaroth 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 12:57 
upvoted 270
upvoted greenlit 8
favorited 30
favorited greenlit 3
Darknuke 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 1:17 
引用自 Thordred
Rated everything.

(Only my favorite 50 non-greenlit games get my upvote. If I discover a game that I like more then the "least favorite of my favorites", favorite #50 loses my vote and is replaced.)

Lol do you have a list/collection of your top 50 in order?
☆Sei Violette★ 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 1:27 
* Upvotes : 79
* Favourites : 13 (though there are a few more I plan to favourite)
* # Favourites Greenlit: 0

On top of that, so many of the titles that have been greenlit are actually ones I remember downvoting so, I'm not having much luck with seeing the games I want just yet! ^-^;;
A couple of the titles released I did upvote, but they're more the type of games I'd buy when they're a couple of $ in the sales, not games I'm looking forward to.
There's still time though! :D

Edit : This thread actually prompted me to go back and really think about my upvotes, so I'm down to 79 now xD
最后由 ☆Sei Violette★ 编辑于; 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 2:09
Seraphita 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 1:28 
Some people clearly don't know how Greenlight works, lol... I am sure many votes are biased based on "why not?" rather than "Would I really buy this?". I voted for 15~20 games myself at very most because that's what I would buy, not because I think the game seems pretty. I voted no for all others because I wasn't interested to buy them, not because it looks like ♥♥♥♥. But then again, I wouldn't buy them anyway. The question on each Greenlight games is pretty simply "Would you buy this game?" and not "Do you think this game is fitting for steam?".

Just saying anyway, because I think it's related to the thread. Danaroth has 270 upvoted game, would he/she really buy 270 games from the displayed Greenlight games? I have my doubts...
☆Sei Violette★ 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 1:34 
It really depends if we're talking about sales or not for me. As I mentioned above, every game I upvoted is a game that would tempt me during a winter or summer sale when it's down to a $ or 2. So yes, I would buy them, just not at full price. They'd probably sit in my wishlist for a long time too as I work my way through them! The games I've favourited are the ones I'm likely to buy without waiting for a sale, but thinking about it realistically, there's probably only a couple I'd buy immediately on release.
最后由 ☆Sei Violette★ 编辑于; 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 1:35
Thordred 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 1:47 
引用自 Darknuke
引用自 Thordred
Rated everything.

Lol do you have a list/collection of your top 50 in order?

Haha, yes. I like to create lists.^^
I have 4 Top10s, actually, roughly sorted by genres. Well, to be accurate: One is a Top20 because this genre has so many great games submitted to Greenlight that I can't narrow it down to 10.
Maintaining these lists adds to the fun I have with Greenlight. :D
jeslyck 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 2:05 
引用自 x*midnitestar7*x
It really depends if we're talking about sales or not for me. As I mentioned above, every game I upvoted is a game that would tempt me during a winter or summer sale when it's down to a $ or 2. So yes, I would buy them, just not at full price. They'd probably sit in my wishlist for a long time too as I work my way through them! The games I've favourited are the ones I'm likely to buy without waiting for a sale, but thinking about it realistically, there's probably only a couple I'd buy immediately on release.

Feel the same way depends on the price, and what the critic says about the end product. Do not feel that the button with yes, is a automatically YOU BUY THIS PRODUKET button.
最后由 jeslyck 编辑于; 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 2:06
Spydrebyte 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 2:51 
Upvote: 146
Favorites: 58
Fav's Greenlit: 8

Have voted on all but the most recent games, which i will get to later on today.
Yuga-Suggah 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 3:10 

引用自 Sera
Some people clearly don't know how Greenlight works, lol... I am sure many votes are biased based on "why not?" rather than "Would I really buy this?". I voted for 15~20 games myself at very most because that's what I would buy, not because I think the game seems pretty. I voted no for all others because I wasn't interested to buy them, not because it looks like ♥♥♥♥. But then again, I wouldn't buy them anyway. The question on each Greenlight games is pretty simply "Would you buy this game?" and not "Do you think this game is fitting for steam?".

Just saying anyway, because I think it's related to the thread. Danaroth has 270 upvoted game, would he/she really buy 270 games from the displayed Greenlight games? I have my doubts...

Meh, I go through a crap ton of games. I adapt quickly : )

Consider how often each game will likely be released (at best, two a week... at worst maybe one a month). If we average about 10 dollars a game(10*12), buying at least $120 worth of games per year is not that bad. This price is roughly the cost of two mainstream console games. A little more than the Greenlight entry fee.

Now the most extreme sense(two games a week), 2*52*10= 1040 per year is a lot. About 18 (17.333333) retail mainstream console games per year. It is however, still not completely unreasonable if you consider Steam sales. So, I say, yeah upvote as many games as you like.
最后由 Yuga-Suggah 编辑于; 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 3:19
wilco64256 2012 年 10 月 16 日 下午 3:13 
Also note that upvoting a game isn't necessarily saying "I plan to buy that the second it's available." Several of the gamesI upvoted I probably wouldn't buy unless they were on sale, but I would still buy them eventually.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 35 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2012 年 10 月 16 日 上午 8:52
回复数: 35