Total War: SHOGUN 2

Total War: SHOGUN 2

千の戦い、千の勝利、それらは誰の物?
歴史ある戦闘シナリオ、マルチプレイ用のマップ、そして最も人気ある優れたMODを作り、見つけ、ダウンロードしよう。またはTotal War TEd editorを試してあなた自身の作品を作り、アップロードしよう。詳細についてはこちらをクリック。
Great War MOD(WW1)
I've been waiting for a WW1 total war for a while now but they havent made one yet, and I was just wondering if they was anyone else out there who wants to see a mod like this(i dont have any idea of how to mod I was just hoping to see if anyone was thinking about making a world war one mod).
最近の変更はDelta1500が行いました; 2012年10月13日 16時05分
< >
1-15 / 15 のコメントを表示
I think its a great idea. I hope someone will make one
yeah I was just watching stuff for empire total war great war mod on youtub and figured I'd try to get people talking.
ANKH 2012年10月13日 18時25分 
It's totally possible. You'd just have to have waay more control on the campaign map to lay down barbed wire, construct your own trenches, Air support would work like naval bombardment does now, they could also work like agents do lwith cutscenes of how the raids go. The possibility to create your own railway lines instaed of just developing railroads in the places set for you, tech tree developing tanks, planes, mustard gas and subs. Even a would war 1&2 total war in which the battles eventually are more based on you having to super micromange hundreds of platoons fighting building to building. Think men of war x's 20. Tech tree ends in the a-bomb.
Rara 2012年10月14日 1時48分 
theres a mod for napoleon total war which is ww1 based. its called TGW(the great war)
i agree with this napoleon total war is only ww1 mods but there not as great as this could be on the shogun base
Yogi 2012年10月15日 10時27分 
i want to see a WW1 mod for Fall of the samurai and i agree with mrose1506
5.0 of The Great War mod for NTW is on it's way, hopefully sometime towards the end of this year or early next year. They have added Tanks, and other things once thought impossible to do in the Warscape Engine.
sweet
too bad i dont own napoleon total war haha
There will probably never be a WW1 mod for shogun, or any mod set outside japan for that matter. The reason is the game engine; modders are not able to ad a new campaingn map, nor edit the existing one, because the map is to some extent tied to the engine (or at least that is what TWC has led me to belive).

As much as i would like to see a WW1 mod with some of the features from FOTS, your best hope of a good WW1 mod is The Great War mod 5.0 for Napoleon Total War. The devs are apparantly in the proces of adding finishing touches, maybe it will be out within a couple of months.

Until then, version 4.6 of the great war mod is functional and entertaining, even if it lacks tanks, proper trenches and still uses a lot of placeholders.

The TGW subforum: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1608
ANKH 2012年10月18日 15時27分 
I wasn't talkng about a world war 1&2 mod, I was talking about a separate game. Would love to play as Japan. What if the Japanese had attacked russia in 1941 instead of the united states forcing Stalin to fight a war on 2 fronts? Might've been adifferent war.
Its a shame too maybe there could be an Ally invasion of japan ww2?
And Russian-Japanese war in 1904-1905. When russian army was defeate, because their generals,not all, were stuppid idiot.
It may be good mod for FOTS.
How you think?
What you people are asking is HUGE. Just try make a small stats change for an entire nation on Napoleon or Empire which is easy and only takes around 15 minutes. But then making a new unit or editing the campaign map or AI; that takes it to a whole new level only the best modders can do successfuly.
I wish there was a total war game with japan in it, AND the rest of the world. :(
< >
1-15 / 15 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2012年10月13日 15時19分
投稿数: 15