Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

Maak en download nieuwe grotten, kerkers, voorwerpen, monsters en omgevingen
Gebruik de Dungeon Editor om volledig nieuwe avonturen en uitdagingen te maken, opdat andere spelers ze kunnen oplossen. Gooi je grotten en kerkers vol met puzzels, valstrikken, monsters, omgevingen of zelfs compleet nieuwe voorwerpen met zowel nieuwe visuele effecten als audio effecten. Klik hier voor meer informatie.
Why upload incomplete mods?
I'm not sure I have seen anything complete yet. So much trash to sort through... don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact taht people are creating dungeons and recreating classics, but so much unfinished crap to look through, really turns a guy off from looking at all.
< >
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
The workshop is still young but I agree, stop putting out things that are not done yet. Gain intrest in other constructive ways.
Agreed. As a modder myself, it baffles me to see how much unfinished work is already released and being stamped with the famous "It's still a work in progress" stamp to justify the extreme bugginess. 99% of these cases never even get finished. Releasing work in alpha stage doesn't help anybody.
People want feedback to figure out how they can improve but I think that Grimrock forums would be a better place for that. Perhaps they're also used to other modern games like Fallout 3 where most mods are basically WIPs even if they are fully playable already.
Agreed. So much unfinished stuff is off putting. Perhaps there is a way to sort out finished work from the unfinished in Steam?
I argree, that most mods should not be uploaded until completed, except huge projects and remakes etc. My mod "The Onkalo Project" however is complete and I recommend it ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100206455
It would be awesome to have a list at the top of these forums of completed projects. I finished grimrock months ago and really want some new content to play through but not single level maps.
Origineel geplaatst door Kura_VII:
It would be awesome to have a list at the top of these forums of completed projects. I finished grimrock months ago and really want some new content to play through but not single level maps.

There is a list of complete mods over at Official Grimrock modding forums
http://www.grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4361
While I haven't yet released my map into the workshop I probably will before too long just so my friends who are playing it and testing it for me can get it more easily.

It really helps with feedback and there is far less chance of me forgetting to give one of them the update.
< >
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50