Legend of Grimrock

Create and download new dungeons, items, monsters, & environments
Use the Dungeon Editor to build entirely new adventures and challenges for other players to solve. Fill your dungeons with puzzles, traps, or even totally new items, monsters and environments with custom graphics and audio! Click here to learn more.
xBlack Oct 7, 2012 @ 2:49pm
Why upload incomplete mods?
I'm not sure I have seen anything complete yet. So much trash to sort through... don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact taht people are creating dungeons and recreating classics, but so much unfinished crap to look through, really turns a guy off from looking at all.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
BurnQuack Oct 8, 2012 @ 11:07pm 
The workshop is still young but I agree, stop putting out things that are not done yet. Gain intrest in other constructive ways.
Sinathor FIN Oct 9, 2012 @ 1:03am 
Agreed. As a modder myself, it baffles me to see how much unfinished work is already released and being stamped with the famous "It's still a work in progress" stamp to justify the extreme bugginess. 99% of these cases never even get finished. Releasing work in alpha stage doesn't help anybody.
robikz 1 Oct 12, 2012 @ 3:30pm 
People want feedback to figure out how they can improve but I think that Grimrock forums would be a better place for that. Perhaps they're also used to other modern games like Fallout 3 where most mods are basically WIPs even if they are fully playable already.
vidarfreyrgudmundsson Oct 19, 2012 @ 6:51pm 
Agreed. So much unfinished stuff is off putting. Perhaps there is a way to sort out finished work from the unfinished in Steam?
Aaneton 2 Oct 23, 2012 @ 7:37am 
I argree, that most mods should not be uploaded until completed, except huge projects and remakes etc. My mod "The Onkalo Project" however is complete and I recommend it ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100206455
Kura_VII Nov 26, 2012 @ 5:19pm 
It would be awesome to have a list at the top of these forums of completed projects. I finished grimrock months ago and really want some new content to play through but not single level maps.
Aaneton 2 Jan 5, 2013 @ 2:18am 
Originally posted by Kura_VII:
It would be awesome to have a list at the top of these forums of completed projects. I finished grimrock months ago and really want some new content to play through but not single level maps.

There is a list of complete mods over at Official Grimrock modding forums
http://www.grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4361
Saurbaum 1 Jan 15, 2013 @ 11:15am 
While I haven't yet released my map into the workshop I probably will before too long just so my friends who are playing it and testing it for me can get it more easily.

It really helps with feedback and there is far less chance of me forgetting to give one of them the update.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50