Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
yellowhawk90161 Oct 6, 2012 @ 10:24pm
Game that should be added
Silver its a 1999 game, probably my favourite rpg. I used to play it all the time on dreamcast when i was a kid. I really hope this game can be added.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
yellowhawk90161 Oct 6, 2012 @ 10:26pm 
It probably wont be added...
Sera Oct 6, 2012 @ 11:05pm 
Greenlight is not a request board... This thread is pointless.
Elizerection Oct 6, 2012 @ 11:09pm 
What is Steam Greenlight?

Steam Greenlight is a new system that enlists the community's help in picking some of the next games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and videos for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game as early in the development process as they like.

I know of a game that should be here. What do I do?

Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game here for consideration.
C0untzer0 Oct 7, 2012 @ 12:58am 
It's on gog.com, go there and leave us alone.
Skoardy Oct 7, 2012 @ 1:56am 
"Customer that should be banned."
DocShady Oct 7, 2012 @ 7:06am 
Tough croud...

Yellowhawk, Erinduck seems to be the only decent person in this thread. He is correct. Do some research and find out who the dev is. Contact them and suggest that they submit their game to Greenlight.

It was stated that the game is available on Gog.com, if so, it would actually be more beneficial to you to get it there as it would more likely that their product would be much more compatible with your computer then steams offering.
DarkByNight Oct 7, 2012 @ 8:34am 
Doc, there are a lot of decent people here, at least most try to be helpful, but we get at least 1 thread like this, more often 2 or more on the same day, I can understand why several of us get annoyed when we have to answer the same thing over and over every day because new comers do not feel like reading the rules before posting. :)

Edit: That said, I see no reason for flaming.
Just re-iterate the rules and leave it at that. ^__^
Last edited by DarkByNight; Oct 7, 2012 @ 8:35am
Chewbakka Khan Oct 7, 2012 @ 9:22am 
We actually don't have to respond to this thread at all. Sure it wouldn't help the person if we didn't reiterate the rules for them, but we don't have to. So it would be ridiculous to say that we get annoyed by these threads, because we "have" to answer them. I don't think we should be having these threads, and I believe they should be locked immediately. But I don't think that it kills me or even surprises me that we have these threads... People don't read rule threads or threads of what a thing is about. I didn't even read the rules or the about greenlight tab, I merely used common sense. Not everyone has such a skill nowadays... It should be called epic-rare sense.
yellowhawk90161 Oct 11, 2012 @ 7:58pm 
Ok most of you seem like your angry at me. I didn't even know what greenlight was when i posted this it was some new thing that i saw so i decided to check it out, i saw a bunch of requests when i signed on and assumed this was a place that i could request games to be added. Thanks to Erinduck for enlightening me on this new greenlight thing.
Sgt.Psycho Oct 11, 2012 @ 8:04pm 
Sorry if we seem a bit butthurt about it, but when you've been here since the beginning and see the same question, over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER it starts to become a bit tiresome.

After a while the paranoia sets in and you start to lose your faith in humanity and wonder if you are living under a bridge with the stereotypical inhabitants.

It doesn't help that despite many requests to admins, there is still no sticky post clearing up this matter, and the FAQ "About Greenlight" doesn't make it clear in an obvious way.

PS: You can get Silver here very cheap.[www.gog.com]
Last edited by Sgt.Psycho; Oct 11, 2012 @ 8:04pm
C0untzer0 Oct 12, 2012 @ 2:44am 
My My, Sarge.
Finally crossed the line from shouting "Go To GOG" across to posting links.
Is it a lack of faith in their ability to Google?
I'm getting to believe that sticky you want should nclude the line: "If you're requesting a game with a good player base, Please look here first."
Sgt.Psycho Oct 12, 2012 @ 2:50am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
My My, Sarge.
Finally crossed the line from shouting "Go To GOG" across to posting links.
Is it a lack of faith in their ability to Google?...

I check every game request to see if it is available on gog or suchlike. If so I post the link. Check my post history if you don't believe me. I did it just then for the guy who wanted TR3 before reading your reply.

Otherwise, it's race between myself and Erinduck to see who can get the canned response out first... :P
Last edited by Sgt.Psycho; Oct 13, 2012 @ 1:27pm
Skoardy Oct 12, 2012 @ 10:17am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
Is it a lack of faith in their ability to Google?
These people are too lazy/dopey to bother reading *any* threads or FAQs about the service before they jump feet first into making yet another request thread - do you actually think they've got the brain cells to rub together to use Google?
Sgt.Psycho Oct 13, 2012 @ 1:35pm 
It's been awhile since I last quoted it, but you should remember that users[www.codinghorror.com] don't read[www.joelonsoftware.com] anything[uxmyths.com]
yellowhawk90161 Oct 16, 2012 @ 7:29pm 
I could be the smartest person in the planet and STILL be too lazy to read a F.A.Q so your just making a very stupid assumption.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 6, 2012 @ 10:24pm