GameMaker: Studio

GameMaker: Studio

Etsi, pelaa ja tee pelejä helposti
Löydä, arvostele ja lataa parhaat pelaajien tekemät pelit GameMaker: Studiossa ilmaiseksi. Tai kokeile tehdä omasi ja jaa se yhteisön kanssa. Jos haluat lisätietoja, napsauta tästä.
 Tämä aihe on kiinnitetty, joten se on todennäköisesti tärkeä
How to Play Games on Workshop
Select your game from the Steam Workshop. Click 'Subscribe'. - You MUST be subscribed to games you wish to play.

Open GameMaker: Studio in Steam. You will be given the option to Play Or Create - Select Play.

You will be given a list of games you are subscribed to. Select the game you wish to play.

Select 'DOWNLOAD' in the bottom right hand corner.

If you already have Game Maker: Studio (creator) running:

Open GameMaker: Studio & Select the 'Play!' button on the top right hand side of the tool bar.

This will open a list of game you are subscribed to. Select the game you wish to play.

Select 'DOWNLOAD' in the bottom right hand corner.
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 22 kommentista
I select the game but it doesn't say to download. Its just there.
i cant play
After clicking 'Download' the Button says 'Play' and if i click on this Button, nothing happens...
Try restartubg steam Kalso, that happened to me once.
chance 12.10.2012 klo 13.41 
I can subscribe to games, and they show up on my list just fine when I open Studio / Play. I select one, hit "download", then "play". But nothing happens. I tried several games... same result.

I also tried closing Studio and exiting Steam. Then re-started everything, but got the same result. Nothing.
what if i dont have studio can i still play?
PrimaulX lähetti viestin:
No. You have to download the free version of GMS, load it up, and hit "Play" to play them.
MattchuDeePorkupineh lähetti viestin:
PrimaulX lähetti viestin:
No. You have to download the free version of GMS, load it up, and hit "Play" to play them.

The good news is that it's a very small download and allows you to play any GM:S workshop game, and keep track of when a game as been updated. :)
I am able to subscribe and download games. But pressing play does nothing.

I am using windows xp and running studio projects works as expected. What am I doing wrong?
mikey 13.3.2013 klo 10.41 
I am having the same problem, not being able to play games I subscribe to.
The menu that lets you choose whether to play or create is blackened out!
I can't play
if you create a game can you play it on your iphone?>
创意工坊怎么没东西了?
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 22 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50