Steam Greenlight
< >
34 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Heh I voted for this ages ago, would love to try a demo, thanks!
I voted as soon as it came on Greenlight! I was surprised the game wasn't on Steam already. The new demo is great! You get to play on 3 different maps, with 3 weapons to choose from. Support for xbox360 controller is much better! Also, damage on your car is now shown in a garage :)
Game looks awsome, downloading demo now! Will be posting gameplay video on youtube soon
Full game is around 8 gig so this is ok for demo.
Great DEMO! Very polished and fun game.
Played the demo, it is great fun! Glad I was right about this game.
I'm going to need a new computer for before I'm going to be getting it n steam though, it ran slightly sluggishly on my aging rig. I was amazed it actually ran as well as it did. :)
I've played the demo too. Awsome Indie game. Gameplay video will have to wait, i still kinda suck at driving.
I own GG and it's really nice game but what impresses me most is the amount of effort that developers of this game put in to add new free stuff with every patch. I was searching YT for demo materials and I stumbled on this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnQ7Lol0_0s and what I saw is that car damage transferred after the race to garage :D sweeeeet... now I have to wait for new patch to play the game again :) and new car skins are awesome too!
Wait, the Demo already incvludes part of the 1.3 patch? Even if I owe the game I'll have to install it to see the upcoming features :) And yes, for the ones wondering, I'm still planning to buy it on steam too when it will be released.

And Rock,Paper,Shotgun had an article about the demo too: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/10/03/feeding-the-machine-gas-guzzlers-demo/
En son vidonism tarafından düzenlendi; 4 Eki 2012 @ 0:58
İlk olarak Mindwedge tarafından gönderildi:
1.64 gig is pretty large for a demo.

Ha! Most of the AAA title demos on Steam are 6 GB or more. 1.6 is nothing!
Improvements in demo seem very nice. Looking forward for 1.3 patch.
Just about to upload video but someone already put one so no point beeing second
Arena mode included in 1.2 patch.
Is there an option to turn off shadows, or will there be?
I couldn't find anything to disable shadows, but turning the shadow draw distance to 50% did make it a lot more tolerable playing it.
I had a game of each of the racing part and the combat part and it was great fun.
I don't even care that much about the sluggishness of how it plays on my system, I shall be buying this when it hits steam! :D
@DarkByNight: What is your PC configuration and resolution?
Maybe I can suggest optimal settings.
< >
34 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 3 Eki 2012 @ 2:22
İleti: 34