Portal 2

Portal 2

Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
toncica 39 Oct 1, 2012 @ 4:42pm
Advertise your advertising thread here!
[*bump: Seeing how there are still new advertising threads created I thought this one could need a bump. ;) ]

Just made the very first post regarding advertising, and then I thought how awesome would it be if the advertising could be advertised. So post your advertising thread here if you want it to be advertised.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/discussion/864947149175620784/?appid=620
Last edited by toncica; Feb 25 @ 7:32am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
SteventheSlayer 14 Oct 1, 2012 @ 5:42pm 
Haha I almost skipped over this until the second advertising caught my attention xD.
Are people able to post their second too? And third, and fourth?
toncica 39 Oct 1, 2012 @ 6:06pm 
Fortunately they are. That's good advertising for this thread.
toncica 39 Feb 25 @ 7:36am 
Advertise your advertising, there's still room for advertising in this advertising thread. Go advertise!
Andi 58 Feb 25 @ 2:02pm 
BUMPED

This chamber was an ordeal. I started this test about a year ago. At that time, I had no idea it was going to be in a series, it just happened to land here at number 3.

I was about to release this chamber last month, when in the final run though, I found a huge hole that would allow the player to skip the first section. So I took it out and rearranged everything. It’s not as challenging as it could be but it’s okay.

There is a back room that has all of the elements that I took out. You don’t have to go to the back room, it’s there to poke fun at me for my short sightedness.

A special thanks goes to TS_Mind_Swept for optimizing this chamber. THANK YOU.

Please rate and comment, as always, I like to know you think. The companion cube is very very easy to find.

#f4f
#BEE2
#hammer

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396195388
Last edited by Andi; Feb 27 @ 8:14am
pizzascience 41 Feb 25 @ 3:37pm 
not maps threads

Originally posted by Andi:
BUMPED

This chamber was an ordeal. I started this test about a year ago. At that time, I had no idea it was going to be in a series, it just happened to land here at number 3.

I was about to release this chamber last month, when in the final run though, I found a huge hole that would allow the player to skip the first section. So I took it out and rearranged everything. It’s not as challenging as it could be but it’s okay.

There is a back room that has all of the elements that I took out. You don’t have to go to the back room, it’s there to poke fun at me for my short sightedness.

A special thanks goes to TS_Mind_Swept for optimizing this chamber. THANK YOU.

Please rate and comment, as always, I like to know you think. The companion cube is very very easy to find.

#4f4
#BEE2
#hammer

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396195388
toncica 39 Feb 25 @ 4:52pm 
Good man pizzascience, you know how to advertise. You even helped Andi's map to appear twice in this thread by making a full quote. That's the spirit!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50