Steam Greenlight
Frostmark 1. okt. 2012 kl. 1:31
Can we get a new type of Monster Captuer/Fight/Adventure game
Can we find some games that are diffrent than Pokemon or Digimon?

pleas post your ideals and links here
< >
Viser 1-15 af 60 kommentarer
Neon Nanite 1. okt. 2012 kl. 2:36 
No, not unless the developer of one puts it on greenlight. :)
This is not a requests forum, please refer to the FAQ.
CrimsonBelvedereDS 1. okt. 2012 kl. 6:51 
I'm actually interested in what OP has in mind. My obsessive compulsive collection disorder demands one.
Neon Nanite 1. okt. 2012 kl. 6:52 
Yeah but unless one is on greenlight, this really isn't the place for it. :)
CrimsonBelvedereDS 1. okt. 2012 kl. 7:39 
True, this is more like a request. But should one make it onto greenlight, I'd be all for it.
Perro con Queso 30. juli 2013 kl. 20:49 
Try looking up Pokemon Generations . Yes it's in early development but with Steams support it could advance fairly quickly . though its Pokemon in a whole new way like you have never seen before
irrevenant 31. juli 2013 kl. 2:04 
"Different" in what way?
Gorlom[Swe] 31. juli 2013 kl. 3:58 
Oprindeligt skrevet af DarkByNight:
No, not unless the developer of one puts it on greenlight. :)
This is not a requests forum, please refer to the FAQ.

Oprindeligt skrevet af DarkByNight:
Yeah but unless one is on greenlight, this really isn't the place for it. :)

To be honest this is kind of different from the usual request posts since he doesn't have a specifci title in mind. He wants to find such a game. He could potentially want to find it so that he can contact the dev and ask them to put it on Greenlight, which would make this thread greenlight forum aproproiet.

True, it probably would have been better suited in the Request part of the greenlight forum.
Psycho 16. aug. 2013 kl. 16:17 
I thought he was asking us if there was a Greenlight game like that. Afaik no, which is a pity. I never played Pokemon.
Snaeng 17. aug. 2013 kl. 7:48 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Perro con Queso:
Try looking up Pokemon Generations . Yes it's in early development but with Steams support it could advance fairly quickly . though its Pokemon in a whole new way like you have never seen before
Most likely once this project has progressed far enough to be worth playing Nintendo will stop it due to copyright infringement.
Seraphita 17. aug. 2013 kl. 10:05 
Nintendo can go to hell... So many Pokemon games and mmos exists all around anyway. I dare them to stop them all.
C0untzer0 17. aug. 2013 kl. 10:16 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Sera:
Nintendo can go to hell... So many Pokemon games and mmos exists all around anyway. I dare them to stop them all.
Are you suggesting they gotta catch 'em all? Maybe flush them out of the long grass?
Akornes 17. aug. 2013 kl. 10:24 
lol
Seraphita 17. aug. 2013 kl. 10:40 
Oprindeligt skrevet af C0untzer0:
Are you suggesting they gotta catch 'em all? Maybe flush them out of the long grass?
That was the joke but I resisted from saying "Gotta stop em all". I still think Nintendo will never go so far... The more they will try, the more the unavoidable will happen.
C0untzer0 17. aug. 2013 kl. 11:12 
I actually had the mental pictures (In Original GameBoy green mode) "You have encountered a level 4 IP thief!!!
Will you fight?"...
etc.
You can fill in your own moves, I'm sure.
Sidst redigeret af C0untzer0; 17. aug. 2013 kl. 11:12
Seraphita 17. aug. 2013 kl. 11:25 
Team Rocket was awesome, anyway. Not to mention said "thieves" make a better job than Nintendo itself. The day Nintendo comes with a legit Pokemon MMO then I'll side with them right away. Until then, they can suck it. You know things are bad when players make and enhance what Nintendo should be making. lol... Maybe someday, they will get the hint.
< >
Viser 1-15 af 60 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 1. okt. 2012 kl. 1:31