Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
pilepale Sep 25, 2012 @ 5:51pm
Half-Life Gunman Chronicles
Please Valve, Siera, Rewolf Software plaese Mr.Gabe Newell at the Gunman Chronicles Game to Steam Greenlight it was a fantastig Game and i want to Play it again ;) :)

< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Best Dad In The Universe Sep 25, 2012 @ 5:51pm 
I know of a game that should be here. What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game here for consideration.
pilepale Sep 25, 2012 @ 5:59pm 
Rewolf Software

Valve Software

Publisher(s) Sierra Studios

Thats why i type in her :( ^^ Sierra and Rawolf Soft are no more and the only one is Valve so i thought it was right to post her Sorry .
Best Dad In The Universe Sep 25, 2012 @ 6:07pm 
Sierra is owned by Activision now.
Inspector Gadget|UST Sep 26, 2012 @ 7:41am 
rewolf is dead, sierra is dead, only one member of valve which only worked on as a level designer.

the game is a mod of a this point. it would need major reconstruction which everyone has abandoned by now. so even if acti-blizz owns it. it will never see the light of day wheither they know they have the license or not.
Vryndar Oct 2, 2012 @ 1:27pm 
Actually, the ones who own property of Gunman is Valve. But re--releasing it would probably not be so famous. I've been a fan of GC and even built up a community for the game where we're hosting servers for it.

I completely support a re-release of this, as it's the only Valve game that is yet to be released. Wait, what? Yeah. It's not really Valve's game. But it is the same concept as Blue Shift and Opposing Force.

If this ever gets released me and an oldschool community of clan-players have this backed up and ready to play.

Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Apr 3, 2014 @ 6:48pm 
Try Contacting Activision.
Skoardy Apr 3, 2014 @ 8:46pm 
Originally posted by knb756:
Try Contacting Activision.
Given Activision was mentioned over a year and a half ago, do you really think it was worth digging up this long dead thread just to repeat that?
Sera Apr 3, 2014 @ 10:10pm 
Especially coming from a Lv20 account... Sigh...
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Sep 25, 2012 @ 5:51pm