Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

Créez et téléchargez de nouveaux donjons, objets, monstres et environnements.
Utilisez l'éditeur de donjon pour construire des aventures et des challenges entièrement nouveaux à compléter pour les autres joueurs. Remplissez vos donjons avec des puzzles, des pièges, ou bien avec des objets, des monstres et des environnements totalement nouveaux avec des graphismes et un audio personnalisés ! Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
Old remakes
You know what I would love to see here on grimrock workshop? A remake of the dungeon from "Dungeon Master" game that I used to play as a kid. Loved that game, would be cool to revisit the map in HD.
:D
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 28
I would love to see a remake of Lands of Lore using the Grimrock editor. As a matter of fact the very first thing I thought of when they announced the editor was a Lands of Lore remake.
I'd love to see the "Might & Magic - World of Xeen" trilogy. I can't bring myself to play it in the classic graphics anymore ^^
Currently there's an Eye of the Beholder retouching that is being worked on.
Anyone thought about taking as set of the old Ruins of Undermountain maps from AD&D and trying to reproduce them in the editor? Not sure how far I'll get but thought about giving it a try myself.
Black Crypt!
+ Lands of Lore series :)
Lands of lore: thone of Choas. Only problem I can think of is the the fact that EA proberly has the rights to the game. (old westwood game) and ofcourse the outside tree levels
I am seriously looking forward to EOTB remakes, I bought this game because it was a modern EOTB.
Nicholas Hadrian a écrit :
Currently there's an Eye of the Beholder retouching that is being worked on.
Dungeon Master II......
Would be awesome!
A modern remake of LoL Throne of Chaos would be awesme since that was the game that cemented my love of western RPGs
I was always a fan of Knightmare on the ST and Amiga =) Of course "Captive", as well, but I think the fundamentals are too different, besides, the original still plays great!
I would love to see remakes of classic D&D modulse. Like the Temple of Elemental Evil, or Tomb of Horrors
We need to add npc's to the game somehow to spend loot and upgrade equipment and then I'll be happy with any adventure
I agree there could be some issues regarding the copyright but, as far as I know, if my project is just for fun and not for profit ... but I'm not so sure, I will try to research more ;)
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 28
Par page : 1530 50