Dungeon Defenders

Dungeon Defenders

Crea e scopri nuove mappe e mod.
Trovare e installare nuove mappe personalizzate e mod adesso è più semplice che mai. Clicca qui per scoprire come.
Online playing
I cant get online to play with my friends and it is highly annoying.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-11 commenti su 11
It has worked for me since launch. Can you not join their games? They may have some ports blocked. If you want I could try and host a game and you could try to join on me.
The Play Online button is faded and this is a diffrent computer i am on. I try to click the button but it instead selects the one that is highlited like play local or options
my friends need help im level 87 and there level 71 they need help so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .Thats because of the frickin play button just wont let me play the game frickin game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you ever sign up??
lol i had signed up and paid for the game
Messaggio originale di Masrsgwrf:
The Play Online button is faded and this is a diffrent computer i am on. I try to click the button but it instead selects the one that is highlited like play local or options

from what i see, it appears you are banned from playing dungeon defenders online, it appears you have a Vac Ban on your account this maybe for dungeon defenders.
td
td
td
td bonck
bonck bonck bonck
IT IS SO ANNOYING isn't it?
Well I bought the game again and it is now working. I had to buy it because when I tried to reinstall it when I removed it, it said I needed to but it again. -_-
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-11 commenti su 11
Per pagina: 1530 50