Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
TheChosen Sep 3, 2012 @ 4:10pm
Killswitch 1989
Since the War Z thread seemed to help a bit to raise the awareness on that it wasnt submitted by developers, I thought it would be good idea to make a thread of another game that has surprisingly managed to stay on Greenlight

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93081044&searchtext=

This game does not exist. As far as I can tell, its an old Urban Legend that has managed to survive to this day thanks to creepypasta and the like. Correct me if Im wrong on that, but ultimately, this is a submission of a game that isn't real.

http://invisiblegames.net/archives/killswitch/

So yeah, downvote and report.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Me Sep 4, 2012 @ 6:06am 
Yeah i second this, 10 years ago this was this giant urban legend then it went away for a while now its back again. Its not a real game just a hoax.
TheChosen Sep 5, 2012 @ 12:04pm 
I hope no one minds if I bumb this. It really irritates me that after finally getting rid of all the fake submissions, this one still stays.
ATH1 Jun 14, 2014 @ 2:01pm 
Actually the game exists, but of course fan made. The project has been frozen due to artist had left the project. Maybe will continue later
Gorlom[Swe] Jun 14, 2014 @ 2:40pm 
Originally posted by ATH1:
Actually the game exists, but of course fan made. The project has been frozen due to artist had left the project. Maybe will continue later
Have you been banned until now or why did you decide to post about this now?
ATH1 Jun 15, 2014 @ 1:29am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:

No, i haven't. I founded this post just yesterday. The game's profile on greenlight is blocked, i dont want to reopen it, becouse not so much ready yet.

Last edited by ATH1; Jun 15, 2014 @ 1:30am
Gorlom[Swe] Jun 15, 2014 @ 4:34am 
Originally posted by ATH1:
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:

No, i haven't. I founded this post just yesterday. The game's profile on greenlight is blocked, i dont want to reopen it, becouse not so much ready yet.
Are you the developer of the fanmade game or did you submit someone elses work?
ATH1 Jun 15, 2014 @ 5:31am 
I'm the developer.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2012 @ 4:10pm