Steam Greenlight
Dead Space 3
Dead Space 3. I and my friends think that It would be nice if the Steam would be the third part of the famous game. We like this game very much and we want it in Steam. (sorry if english is bad)
< >
Näytetään 1-11 / 11 kommentista
So son.. Tell me where you are from?
This isn't a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ wishlist, read the FAQ
it's on origin pre-order. ea. go complain to them.
With Origin there's no way this will ever happen. But I'm happy that you didn't mindlessly submit it to Greenlight and actually made a suggetion here.
hope lives
I wanna DSP3 in steam too.
Dr.Who lähetti viestin:
I wanna DSP3 in steam too.
So you necro a year old thread about a game owned by EA that they want to keep off of steam to draw people to their own platform "origin"....

EA hasn't had any of their games (released after origin launched) put on Steam. They are compettitors and EA doesn't want Steam to get what they territorially consider their piece of the pie.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Gorlom[Swe]; 24.8.2013 klo 6.08
GorlomSwe lähetti viestin:
EA hasn't had any of their games released after origin launched put on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/221300/
I think you meant "Any of their games people actually want."
GorlomSwe lähetti viestin:
They are compettitors and EA doesn't want Steam to get what they consider their piece of the pie.
It definitely is their piece of the pie. They're in business and they want to make money to keep paying their ludicrously big wage bill. If they sold their AAA tityles somewhere they had to give 1/3 of the price to a cmpetitor, how much do you think they'd raise the price?
I didn't say they were wrong in thinking it was their piece :)

Does EA own popcap or how is EA involved in monopoly?
Sorry if I sounded harsh, it seems that that argument comes up a lot.
And yes, they own Popcap now. Have you seen what they're doing to PvZ? I'm ashamed to say I'm looking forward to that more than any grown man should...
Viimeisin muokkaaja on C0untzer0; 24.8.2013 klo 6.56
Not to worry, the clarifications in both posts are appriciated :)
< >
Näytetään 1-11 / 11 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 2.9.2012 klo 8.36