Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
`_AETERNUS_INVICTUS_` Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:28am
Dead Frontier?
http://www.deadfrontier.com/

Pretty damn fun free mmo zombie game.. I no im not supposed to post this here but i dont no where else to post it. Some one needs to get ahold of creaky corpse ltd
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Theorist Complex Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:30am 
So you KNOW that you aren't supposed to post it here....but you do it anyways? Because it's impossible to NOT post. I mean, you just HAD to post it somewhere, right?

How about YOU get ahold of them?
Last edited by Theorist Complex; Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:31am
Gaws Oloy Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:32am 
The fact that you don't know where to post it does not make it legit to post it here lol. Am i understanding this right?
Gaws Oloy Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:34am 
Ask some people if they know where to contact them if you insist on it being added.
Freyar Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:35am 
It's okay guys, he knows it's not supposed to be here. That means it's okay.
`_AETERNUS_INVICTUS_` Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:36am 
exactly because you see other people do it so it's like why not join them.
Theorist Complex Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:36am 
Originally posted by Freyar:
It's okay guys, he knows it's not supposed to be here. That means it's okay.
Milk succesfully ejected out nostril. lulz
Dreamcypher Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:37am 
My cat seems very sad.. I no im not supposed to post it here but I don't know where else to post it. Some one should get a hold of a vet

`_AETERNUS_INVICTUS_` Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:37am 
I doubt itll work anyways so i might aswell attract some mild attention towards a fun game thats better then most of the crap games on here.
`_AETERNUS_INVICTUS_` Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:38am 
Originally posted by Dreamcypher:
My cat seems very sad.. I no im not supposed to post it here but I don't know where else to post it. Some one should get a hold of a vet

Call 911 fool! So much quicker!
Theorist Complex Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:38am 
Because you are adding to the pile of ♥♥♥♥ that makes me want to kill myself.

AND, just because other idiots do it doesn;t make it alright for you to be an idiot also.
Gaws Oloy Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:38am 
Originally posted by Freyar:
It's okay guys, he knows it's not supposed to be here. That means it's okay.


Originally posted by -=S.o.G=-xHale420:
exactly because you see other people do it so it's like why not join them.


Originally posted by sp4zz:
Originally posted by Freyar:
It's okay guys, he knows it's not supposed to be here. That means it's okay.
Milk succesfully ejected out nostril. lulz

Not really sure what to make out of those 3 comments. Mixed feelings here.
`_AETERNUS_INVICTUS_` Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:39am 
Originally posted by sp4zz:
Because you are adding to the pile of ♥♥♥♥ that makes me want to kill myself.

AND, just because other idiots do it doesn;t make it alright for you to be an idiot also.

I like being an idiot over the internet. Provides mild humor for me when you kids rage over something so not important to your life lol.
Last edited by `_AETERNUS_INVICTUS_`; Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:40am
Theorist Complex Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:41am 
You could probably come to some kind of enlightening understanding about the state of humanity.
`_AETERNUS_INVICTUS_` Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:42am 
Originally posted by sp4zz:
You could probably come to some kind of enlightening understanding about the state of humanity.
Your damn right. You know somethings wrong when kids are caring more about some damn forum post on steam then whats going on in there life haha
`_AETERNUS_INVICTUS_` Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:43am 
But ayo.. im goin to bed. Take care youngstas. Don't stay up to late slaving over a computer screen
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:28am
Posts: 21