Steam Greenlight
finale fantasy XIV
finale fantasy XIV vue qu'il y a finale fantasy XI
< >
19/9 megjegyzés mutatása
"Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn" on steam ! We want it !
Ask Square Enix about publishing that on Steam.
But that's not what Greenlight is for.

There are a few reasons I think that the game hasn't ended up on Steam, unlike its cousin Final Fantasy XI. For starters, when it was first released, they probably wanted to test the waters before putting it on something like that. But it didn't do well, and their energy was focused on fixing the game, so much so that they're literally re-releasing the entire game basically. So I'm sure they want to test the waters again, if it ever becomes nearly as successful as Final Fantasy XI, there's a good chance they'll want it on Steam.

Give it plenty of time. If A Realm Reborn actually does well and brings interested back to it, I'm sure it'll wind up on Steam.

Also, if that happens, they sure as heck won't need Greenlight. And "we" want it? Sadly, there's a huge hate-dom for that game right now, the backlash that game has caused is severe. As it stands right now, I'm not sure it could actually win a Greenlight. And if Square did want to put it on there, they are a "AAA" company, they don't need Greenlight. It's pretty well guaranteed that anything they submitted to Steam would be instantly accepted, no matter how bad it was.

One thing that dumbfounds me, is that soon after Aion went free-to-play, it disappeared from Steam altogether. Even though Steam is home to many free-to-play games. I don't see how losing Aion and gaining Maple Story is much of an improvement. Or any of the other games on Steam that have for some reason up and disappeared that I don't know of.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Little Game Fairy; 2012. szept. 5., 4:27
Friend of mine is on early access and loving it.
sqr enix really made an overhaul and now the game is candy. Yes, i too would love to see it on steam stores, because i AM buying it when i just get some money to do it. ASAP.
It would be sad thing if i would not get steam oppoturnities, cards etch to it, as i previously played WOW for 7 years before dropping it. I hope so dearly, that this game would replace it for me. and i bet that previous owners would also buy it from steam.

It is in early access now for everybody who preorderes it.
muito lol esse jogo
Well I have the game allready and have being almost 3~4 months now that the game is out if so the game will be released on Steam I think it will sell even steam will sell it on a low bugget. The real money for SE is the monthly cost anyway. So it will make allot of sense that should release it on steam. We know that the first FFXIV was really bad but, some people aint letting the past go maybe that is the reason that steam dont want FFXIV: ARR. Anyway thumbs up for me that steam should get FFXIV: ARR on there selling list!
S.T.A.R.S. eredeti hozzászólása:
Well I have the game allready and have being almost 3~4 months now that the game is out if so the game will be released on Steam I think it will sell even steam will sell it on a low bugget. The real money for SE is the monthly cost anyway. So it will make allot of sense that should release it on steam. We know that the first FFXIV was really bad but, some people aint letting the past go maybe that is the reason that steam dont want FFXIV: ARR. Anyway thumbs up for me that steam should get FFXIV: ARR on there selling list!
I want to echo what Newfr said over a year ago: "Aak Square Enix about putting the game on Steam."

Posting here doesn't help one bit. The Greenlight FAQ says you need to talk to the devs or their publisher.

Also this Square Enix has an established relationship with Valve/Steam so it is unlikely to ever show up here thus the topic of this thread has nothing to do with Greenlight.
It would be great to be in steam!
< >
19/9 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2012. aug. 31., 6:26