Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

ตอนนี้สนามรบกำลังรอคุณอยู่!
ค้นหาและดาวน์โหลดแผนที่ ม็อด และอื่น ๆ อีกมากมาย คุณอยากลองสร้างม็อดด้วยตัวเอง หรืออยากอัปโหลดม็อดของคุณลงบน Steam เพื่อให้ชาวโลกได้รับชมหรือเปล่า? คลิก ที่นี่ เพื่อเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
North African War Theatre
Wouldn't it be awesome to have an RO2 game set in North Africa (Battle of El Alamein)?
You would get the italians and germans facing of commonwealth forces. There will be loads of new weapons and types of maps. From massive open maps in the dessert to a close quarter focused map taking place in a village. I think it would be awesome! Hope Tripwire will work on something like this
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-5 จาก 5 ความเห็น
i'd really like this setting
mare nostrum 2!
This is a great Idea I think, personally I think it would really add to the already awsome experience of the RO series it's just great! I mean they covered WW2, well most of it, if they added this it would be like a "Whole new gammmeeeee." OH WAIT IT IS!!!
I like the Idea!
Mare Nostrum 2 :) ,,,
Make a westearn fronts mod too, with Waffen SS and Tiger Tanks, would be great!

Ah, and don't forget make a single player storyline for this mods (like RO2 singleplayer) too

Would be great if, for Red Orchestra 3, they take all those German fronts and put all together, like a "Total german war maschine"...
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Degrelle, L.; 2 พ.ย. 2013 @ 1: 38am
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-5 จาก 5 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

วันที่โพสต์: 8 ต.ค. 2013 @ 12: 23pm
โพสต์: 5

ดูกระดานสนทนาเพิ่มเติม