Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
NOCK Oct 8, 2013 @ 12:23pm
North African War Theatre
Wouldn't it be awesome to have an RO2 game set in North Africa (Battle of El Alamein)?
You would get the italians and germans facing of commonwealth forces. There will be loads of new weapons and types of maps. From massive open maps in the dessert to a close quarter focused map taking place in a village. I think it would be awesome! Hope Tripwire will work on something like this
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Redesign_Me Oct 9, 2013 @ 10:43am 
i'd really like this setting
Marc Oct 21, 2013 @ 8:21pm 
I AGREE
R5CYA Oct 22, 2013 @ 9:37am 
mare nostrum 2!
FalloutDud3 Oct 25, 2013 @ 9:32pm 
This is a great Idea I think, personally I think it would really add to the already awsome experience of the RO series it's just great! I mean they covered WW2, well most of it, if they added this it would be like a "Whole new gammmeeeee." OH WAIT IT IS!!!
León Degrellè ϟϟ Nov 2, 2013 @ 1:36am 
I like the Idea!
Mare Nostrum 2 :) ,,,
Make a westearn fronts mod too, with Waffen SS and Tiger Tanks, would be great!

Ah, and don't forget make a single player storyline for this mods (like RO2 singleplayer) too

Would be great if, for Red Orchestra 3, they take all those German fronts and put all together, like a "Total german war maschine"...
Last edited by León Degrellè ϟϟ; Nov 2, 2013 @ 1:38am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50