Steam Greenlight
have you seen ANY of these games on steam?
ok, so i know that ''most rated games'' get to be on steam, so ok. But i dont see ANY of those games on steam! the like, put those games on steam and i dont see ANY of them when greenlight ends! wtf?
Naposledy upravil SewnBilby; 5. říj. 2013 v 11.21
< >
Zobrazeno 19 z 9 komentářů
Just because a game is greenlit doesn't meant it instantly appears on Steam.
Most, if not all Greenlight projects, are work in progress, so it takes some time for them to actually be available to buy on Steam.
I'm pretty sure though, that there actually already are greenlit games for sale, even if it's only early access.
There are plenty of Greenllit games on sale, in Early Access or just the general Steam store. It generally takes a while for even the completed games to add steamworks and be ready for market.
I have no idea what OP said. That doesn't seem to mean anything contextually. I'm amazed you could decern that to mean anything.
What "most rated games" are you refering to marksgg? It's not marked out anywhere how many yes votes a game has or their ranking.
Have you tried clicking the "released" tab (on the right side of the page after clicking the games tab at the top of the page) here in greenlight? that will show you the games that have gone through greenlight and have a Steam store page (that you can get to if you click them and then find the button "go to the store").
Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded is definitely on Steam. So are an early access version of Folk Tale, and the full version of Unepic, so yes.
Just press 'Released' and there you have it.
Phudg 5. říj. 2013 v 21.21 
Game Dev Tycoon, Rogue Legacy, Dragons Lair, The Dead Linger, Surgeon Simulator 2013, Legend of Dungeon, Dysfunctional Systems, Hammerwatch, Knock-Knock...Etc.

I don't understand why people ♥♥♥♥♥ so much about Greenlight. It's good for small companies and underdogs to have a chance to get stuff out into the world. You don't like, don't buy it.

I'll say this, though, you can have you $30 minecraft. I'll take my $5 minecraft clone with zombies, lasers, anamorphic characters, and reverse-slo-mo-kill-cam-death-action.
Naposledy upravil Phudg; 5. říj. 2013 v 21.25
most rated games in greenlight get to be on steam but why dont they put them instantly? too much work on achievements? still too much work to fix bugs?
Naposledy upravil SewnBilby; 6. říj. 2013 v 0.26
I've already told you that games on Greenlight are often times still work in progress. They can't put games on Steam, when they aren't in a playable state.
But Pantheon, integrating code can totally be done in a matter of minutes! All they have to do is drag the file into the right place, and everything works like magic!
< >
Zobrazeno 19 z 9 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 5. říj. 2013 v 11.20
Počet příspěvků: 9