Portal 2

Portal 2

Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Zjistit více
Valve dont u dare make a portal three make half life 3
If u cklicked on this to c what im talking about here is what i mean. portal is done its all rapped up the baddies are dead and chell has escaped plus even the two little robots story was already made in co op mode. so valve im begging u please dont make portal 3 please make half life 3
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 18 komentářů
As a huge Half-Life fan, I have to say ...

I don't agree with you. As good and fun as HL is, I think the Portal story is even better. I don't agree that it is done or wrapped up. There is tons of story there.

The bonus is that HL and Portal share the same world so a little future cross polination is possible.
not really if u think about it glados clearly states that every other test subject is dead so unless there gonna make a prequel the storys over
dont get me wrong i love portal but its over
Nonsense. I could create a dozen different storylines picking up from the end of Portal2. I'm sure the excellent writing team at Valve can too. Make no mistake, Valve's biggest strength is storytelling. That's why you are still pining for more Half-Life.

I want both as well as more Left4Dead story.
I feel it could be like:
It would start at the final moment of P2. Chell's sitting on her Companion Cube, all happy, when you hear GlaDOS speaking to her: "You really didn't think it would be that easy, did you?" Cue the world unfolding to reveal another test chamber. Insert way to get Portal Gun here.
i agree with ur l4d thing and i do want more half life but if iether of u want to c how gordan and chell would work to gether watch this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KstY7isAf4
Eric Wolpaw and Chet are both great at creating story lines for Valve, particularly Eric who seems to be the lead guy for both the Portal and Half-Life franchises. Chet went for the "less is more" approach to telling L4D's story which is fun because it lets the player try and piece it together as you go along.
Half life is still a popular game. So why has value shelved it? I dont think there are any plans for a 3rd Portal. If they did make one I fill there is no pint in an other bunch of chambers. Perhaps somthing that will take you in to the real world.
c u guys acually understand what i mean thank u
I want Portal 3!!
hopfully there wont be a portal 3
i totaly agree with evry thing u just said
I WANT PORTAL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p2aperture::p2turret::p2aperture::p2turret:
Naposledy upravil Slordar; 10. říj. 2013 v 19.41
Well.. I think it's safe to say that if the steam box goes well for Valve, we'll see more 1st party games..
both would be great
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 18 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 3. říj. 2013 v 17.43
Počet příspěvků: 18