Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Footissimo Oct 2, 2013 @ 9:43pm
Is there any way to tell those greenlit titles that have been removed?
Hello

I keep a list of greenlit titles..but when one gets removed by Valve / themselves, there's no indication that its actually happened, except that the count on the main greenlight page goes down. Is there anyway of seeing a list of those that have been removed without manually checking (which takes an age)? I know one has been removed fairly recently..
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Sgt.Psycho Oct 2, 2013 @ 10:29pm 
Yeah, we've asked for it several times. Alden?
Footissimo Oct 2, 2013 @ 10:41pm 
Gah, thanks for the response...I guess I'll just have to find a current list of all the GL games and manually compare them. =/
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Oct 2, 2013 @ 11:00pm 
When doing so, keep in mind that the titles have been split into two list depending on what's released and what isn't.

I have noticed that the list of "Released" titles decreased by one. Might be a title that has a store page but not yet available for purchase that got put in the "Released" list when the store page was made and then recently moved back.
Last edited by A Gelatinous Cube-Z-; Oct 2, 2013 @ 11:04pm
Footissimo Oct 2, 2013 @ 11:18pm 
Yeah, I'm aware and I just search the whole lot, but thanks for pointing it out. Looks like it may be Faceless - it's still got a store / community page, but it no longer points back to its old greenlight page..or can be found by searching greenlight.

Edit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92917473
Last edited by Footissimo; Oct 2, 2013 @ 11:20pm
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Oct 2, 2013 @ 11:24pm 
Looks like it's not visible on the Coming Soon list anymore, and currently is only reached by directly searching for it.

Seems like they might have encountered a problem.
C0untzer0 Oct 3, 2013 @ 12:06am 
Originally posted by -Z-:
Looks like it's not visible on the Coming Soon list anymore, and currently is only reached by directly searching for it.

Seems like they might have encountered a problem.
They've encountered nothing but problems, name changes, legal issues. Ever since they started they've just been chasing one piece of paper after another, totally in the dark, with some faceless entity blocking their way every so often.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Oct 3, 2013 @ 12:07am 
Ba dum tish?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2013 @ 9:43pm