The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
DumDumDog Oct 2, 2013 @ 7:55am
Dual Weilding is gimped !!! PLEASE SOME ONE HELP !!!!
There is simply no way to hotkey a weapon to your off hand ... Dual weilding is a chore if you keep having to open the favs list to put a weapon in your off hand when you are primaly a dual weilding hero ...

DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO DO IT as it can not be done ... Go and do it first then tell me how i am wrong other wise you are not helping you are guessing ...

Do this ...

Put two diffrent magic swords in each hand

hot key a healing spell that will appear in your left hand .. heal you self for fun ...

Hit hotkey for the off hand weapon and it will just swap the weapon in your right hand with your off hand weapon ...

sword right hand .. dagger left ...

click hot key for healing

sword right hand ... healing left now ...

click hot key for DAGGER

dagger right hand ... healing still left hand ....

THIS SUCKS

one can cycle spells from left hand to right hand .. yet one can not use weapons in the same fashion .. This is horrible game play when you do not want to stop the combat swaping from healing to off hand weapon ... it gimps the play and chops up the cnimatic feel of the battle ....

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP !!!!
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2013 @ 7:55am