Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
Heimskr Oct 1, 2013 @ 7:06pm
Other time periods?
I know they'll probably never make them in other time periods, but what other times would you like to see covered in the Red Orchestra engine?
I'd like a good orld ar 1, or maybe even civil war.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Jan91 Oct 7, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
ww1 would be great
vickers mg, Mauser 98, Bergmann MP, Entfield and more weapons .... :)
SRC-Jason Nov 12, 2013 @ 4:33am 
The Alamo Texans and Mexicans.
Heimskr Nov 12, 2013 @ 2:12pm 
Originally posted by SRC-Jason:
That... actually sounds pretty awesome.
karmafarmer Dec 9, 2013 @ 5:42pm 
Vietnam, Westrern European theatre WW2, North African theartre WW2 and most importantly the fall of Berlin (the last days sof the theird riech in the streets of Berlin). RO2 is perfect for the type of fighting that went on during those last days in Berlin plus there could be a campaign focusing on Grermany/Russia taking all of berling. That would be cool.

I'm not too sure about ww1. Do you guys realise how boring that would be?
[NL]jeffreybakker Dec 10, 2013 @ 11:38am 
WW1 would be nice.
Shooting and chanching position to thin out the enemies strength before charging.

I want to see Vietnam to.
Maybe with the French, or the defense of Khe Sahn, or the battle for Hamburger Hill!

Desert Storm would be great to, there aren't many games about it.
León Degrellè ϟϟ Dec 16, 2013 @ 7:04pm 
World War 1
Afrika Korps (WW2)
France (D-Day WW2)
(After making that 3, you can make whatever you want :P )
Holden_Mcgroin Jan 11 @ 3:08pm 
Originally posted by SRC-Jason:
actually that sounds like a seriously interesting idea.

SRC-Jason Jan 12 @ 7:37am 
I was thinking how the alamo could work. Mexican attackers would have to capture different points like for example north wall, south wall ect, the long barracks, then move to the final cap point the church, but before anything they would have to climb and capture the walls. They would be able to use the banzai ability. Since you really can't mod cannons in the game make the Texans have a reduced artillery ability.
Flanker-37 Feb 18 @ 12:27pm 
Their is a Vietnam mod in the works actually

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42262
evalta Feb 24 @ 1:34pm 
Yeah it would be nice if there were other maps:D-DAY, BERLIN TAKE DOWN, SOMEWHERE IN AFRICA.About the WW1, they used only rifles, pistols and MGs that were very heavy like the MAXIM-MG but the tanks would be cool, they were jiant.
The White Knight Mar 1 @ 5:00pm 
I'd like to something with the conflicts preluding to the classic WWII action we've experienced. Spanish Civil War and the Finnish Winter War would be pretty cool, and maybe the Sino-Japanese War. Or maybe some of the under-trodden battlefields of Italy and the Balkans.
KARLORE CAN FUCK ANYTHING Apr 14 @ 11:38pm 
If there's going to be another expansion, it should be the German retreat to Berlin, culminating in a Bridges length epic battle for the Reichstag (except actually fun.)
Sailor Malan Apr 24 @ 10:17pm 
South african bush war would be good went on for 20years mainly infantry.
sebbyhogness Apr 28 @ 7:16pm 
How about an Italian campaign? A lot of stuff there.
Last edited by sebbyhogness; Apr 28 @ 7:16pm
♥Llandor May 3 @ 11:43am 
the landing of normandy would be awesome, the americans pushing to the beaches making it all the way to Berlin. I am sure one can design alot of cool maps! :)
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50