The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
To Be Closed Oct 1, 2013 @ 4:28pm
Problem with a Mod and CK
Okay, you know you cannot re-save over an open master file ie another pre saved .esm you made that you just open.

Well I fixed my problem with the Dragonborn, Dawnguard, and Heartfire crash; but after so long (like 10 minutes) the system crashes. So I am forced to make two seperate files.
Once I am done what I need to be done with my mod I delete the one without updates, but it affects the updated .esm.

Which is
1. How to fix random crash?
2. Is there way to merge two master files ie as described?
3. Do I need to go into further detail?
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
To Be Closed Oct 1, 2013 @ 4:33pm 
My CK random crashes after 10 minutes, especially when working with vanilla, and I am working on a file. You cannot re-save an open .esm since it is a master file I have to go back and edit once I reboot CK.

Consequentally, I have two mods with same purpose I try to do work in. Both serve the same purpose since it is for the same mod, and once I am done fixing up the mod. The master file I used for the final update to the mod before it crashes (CK), I delete. So once I reopen the saved file that was not deleted- it only saved the stuff I did to the file that previous save. Only that previous save. All other pre - x(whatever) save it dissappears.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2013 @ 4:28pm