Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Dr Octopus Sep 29, 2013 @ 5:55pm
Haters Gonna Hate Not All Indie Games Are Bad
if Your A Hater Heres What I Got to Say Not all Indie Games Are Bad And Its Wrong To Hate On Devs Just Because its an indie game =================================================================== -Every Game Dev Has Probaly Been A Indie Dev You Cant Expect Someone To Develop The Skill Set To Make Battlefield Over Night. Its Trial And Error Devs Learn From Their Mistakes . Just Cause One Game Is Bad That Doesent Mean The Dev Is Garbage You Might Not Want To Beleive It But All Indie Games Are The Stepping Stone To Every Big Game You Play. Its The Truth And Every Great Game Designer Has Made A Bad Game But That Didnt Make Them Terrible But I Guess Haters Gonna Hate...
Last edited by Dr Octopus; Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:55pm
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Sir Strygwyr of Cykaland Sep 29, 2013 @ 5:57pm 
Originally posted by Vortex105:
if Your A Hater Heres What I Got to Say Not all Indie Games Are Bad And Its Wrong To Hate On Devs Just Because its an indie game ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Every Game Dev Has Probaly Been A Indie Dev You Cant Expect Someone To Develop The Skill Set To Make Battlefield Over Night Its Trial And Error Devs Learn From Their Mistakes Just Cause One Game Is Bad That Doesent Mean The Dev Is Garbage You Might Not Want To Beleive It But All Indie Games Are The Stepping Stone To Every Big Game You Play Its The Truth And Every Great Game Designer Has Made A Bad Game But That Didnt Make Them Terrible But I Guess Haters Gonna Hate
The captilised words make this all most unreadable but you're right. Some indie games have potential but get slaughted because of the endless piles of crap. Once in a while they get their chance but for now...
Last edited by Sir Strygwyr of Cykaland; Sep 29, 2013 @ 5:57pm
Dr Octopus Sep 29, 2013 @ 5:58pm 
Im Sorry For The Lines But It Was The Only Way To Seperate The Sentences Without alot of spaces
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Sep 29, 2013 @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by Mindwedge:
English teacher needed here.
♥♥♥♥ that, I quit.
Dr Octopus Sep 29, 2013 @ 6:30pm 
just dont do it again we are here to talk about indie games any thoughts?
Gorlom[Swe] Sep 29, 2013 @ 6:40pm 
Im Sorry For The Lines But It Was The Only Way To Seperate The Sentences Without alot of spaces
What about pressing enter or using punctuation? commas, periods, and exclamationmarks!
Skoardy Sep 29, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Just edit your first post - remove the silly capitalisation guff and try adding some punctuation (you know, ending sentence with fullstops, for instance).

Maybe a few more people will then take the time to give you their thoughts.
Dr Octopus Sep 29, 2013 @ 9:18pm 
Those That Look Better?
C0untzer0 Sep 29, 2013 @ 11:36pm 
It's generally considered helpful to be able to speak the language in which one is posting.
Skoardy Sep 30, 2013 @ 5:12am 
Those That Look Better?
Given you didn't remove the silly capitalisation and didn't add any punctuation - no. No, it does not look better.
Sera Sep 30, 2013 @ 2:14pm 
This thread is a bunch of lolz... Capitalized words can't be taken seriously. Even Z gave up...
wilco64256 Sep 30, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
That's gotta make your fingers sore, capitalizing every single word you write.
Last edited by wilco64256; Sep 30, 2013 @ 2:31pm
Dr Octopus Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:51pm 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
Those That Look Better?
Given you didn't remove the silly capitalisation and didn't add any punctuation - no. No, it does not look better.
Dude Capitalization In Front Of Every Sentence Is Proper And How Your Supposed To Type Its Not My Fault You Dont Know These Things
Dr Octopus Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:51pm 
Originally posted by wilco64256:
That's gotta make your fingers sore, capitalizing every single word you write.
No Not Really
Dr Octopus Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:52pm 
Originally posted by Sera:
This thread is a bunch of lolz... Capitalized words can't be taken seriously. Even Z gave up...
What The F*** Is Wrong With Capitialized Words Its Proper You Guys Are Abunch Of A-Holes
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:54pm 
Dude Capitalization In Front Of Every Sentence Is Proper And How Your Supposed To Type Its Not My Fault You Dont Know These Things
At the start of the sentence, proper nouns, and the first word in a quote should be capitalized. Not every ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ word.
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 29, 2013 @ 5:55pm