Dungeons of Dredmor

Dungeons of Dredmor

The Dwarven Mod Industry Needs You!
Create and share new items, rooms, skills, spells, monsters, and more! Click here to learn how.
Roze 2 Sep 28, 2013 @ 3:27pm
Cannot find publish button.
I made new skilltree based around a sneaky politician and thought I'd share it. It's fully functional in my computer when run thought steam (I put the zip file in the base folder) and I can see it as an option from the mod loader. I accepted the workshop agreement but I'm having trouble figuring out where the heck the publish button is.

If anyone with some insight into this process could help me out that would be appreciated.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Roze 2 Sep 29, 2013 @ 1:34am 
Reading on the gaslamp community forum and modding wiki they state that you should add "-publisher" after your .exe file to start it in publishing mode. Since I am running linux I had issues finding out where and how this could be added since it didnt not work when just adding it after the executable to start, nor after the steam link.

Thankfully some way down in the comments on the community forum someone else had other issues and was asked to enter steam, rightclick the game, select properties and add the option there which worked for me.

Slightly annoying to have to add and remove that before and after every time I publish something, but it will do for now.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50