The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Buckles 11 Sep 27, 2013 @ 3:43pm
I hate navmeshing!
I've been doing it all freaking day! It takes forever! OMG!!!!

Just wanted to get that off my chest.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Sep 27, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
Feel Better? (Not done that - Nave Mesh - but I can understand based on other similar challenges.) That is why I find it sad when non-Creation Kit people 'dis' Mod Creators - I would so love to see them do it ... I think it would enlighten them BIG TIME.
H3X 3 Sep 27, 2013 @ 8:53pm 
Did you get down the three click method from the creationkit.com wiki? it does make it faster. Though I understand your pain, believe me lol..
cloud2sephiroth12 Sep 29, 2013 @ 12:45pm 
It gets easier, unless you are doing multi-levels... Nothing more fun than having it connect to the wrong level. Changing the view often will help to keep that problem in check though... sometimes you can't see it in the normal mode.
stealthdovah 2 Oct 2, 2013 @ 6:45am 
OMG, I feel that! I have this huge open-space cave mod I've been working on and it's so complex the the auto-navmeshing function doesn't even work with it. I swear it's taken me longer to navmesh it than it has to build the cave in the first place! :D
cloud2sephiroth12 Oct 2, 2013 @ 4:47pm 
Yep, I don't even mess with the auto function anymore... you only end up deleting most of it anyway.
G20 21 Oct 3, 2013 @ 4:54pm 
Navmeshing, My favourite, can't get enough of it! I love doing it, so thereputic, someone else out there must feel the same way?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2013 @ 3:43pm