Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Skylines Sep 25, 2013 @ 5:30pm
Is possible to nominate game what used to be on Steam? I'd like to see first Mafia on store again.
Is it about first Mafia CoLH. I missed and it was removed from the store. Is possible to get it back to the store via Greenlight?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Peggy Hill Sep 25, 2013 @ 5:54pm 
Intresting question and I wonder as well.
Skoardy Sep 25, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
If a game from a large developer/publisher was on Steam originally, I don't think they'd need to go through Greenlight anyway. You also have to consider that it'll have been removed for a reason so unless that issue has been resolved in the meantime, nothing is going to change.

Either way, the only people who can get a game back on Steam are the developers/publishers so your best bet is to contact them. No-one here can do anything about it.
Peggy Hill Sep 25, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
If a game from a large developer/publisher was on Steam originally, I don't think they'd need to go through Greenlight anyway. You also have to consider that it'll have been removed for a reason so unless that issue has been resolved in the meantime, nothing is going to change.

Either way, the only people who can get a game back on Steam are the developers/publishers so your best bet is to contact them. No-one here can do anything about it.

Figurers.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 25, 2013 @ 5:30pm