Steam Greenlight
Skylines Sep 25, 2013 @ 5:30pm
Is possible to nominate game what used to be on Steam? I'd like to see first Mafia on store again.
Is it about first Mafia CoLH. I missed and it was removed from the store. Is possible to get it back to the store via Greenlight?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Cdc1893 Sep 25, 2013 @ 5:54pm 
Intresting question and I wonder as well.
Skoardy Sep 25, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
If a game from a large developer/publisher was on Steam originally, I don't think they'd need to go through Greenlight anyway. You also have to consider that it'll have been removed for a reason so unless that issue has been resolved in the meantime, nothing is going to change.

Either way, the only people who can get a game back on Steam are the developers/publishers so your best bet is to contact them. No-one here can do anything about it.
Cdc1893 Sep 25, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
If a game from a large developer/publisher was on Steam originally, I don't think they'd need to go through Greenlight anyway. You also have to consider that it'll have been removed for a reason so unless that issue has been resolved in the meantime, nothing is going to change.

Either way, the only people who can get a game back on Steam are the developers/publishers so your best bet is to contact them. No-one here can do anything about it.

Figurers.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Sep 25, 2013 @ 5:30pm