The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Dwarven Tank
basically i would like someone wiht experience to take a Dwarven Ballista and make it rideable and have a platform attached to it with a "trap" "the dwarven giant cross bow that shoots the exploding missils" activated with a lever next to you. Id like it to be repeatable fire as well simple thing to mod . pl give me the credit of designing it thanks!! :D
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
AppleMan Sep 25, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
Simple no, but a great Idea. And doable if you are experienced, I am afraid I can't work on anything until I get a better PC System though. Also maybe you could detach the crossbow and carry it? That would be an awesome new weapon.
The Mechanic 2 Sep 25, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
ok Ya id like to be able to have it mounted and be able to ride and activate it and keep firing wile i was moving the "ballista like horse" aka riding it
Last edited by The Mechanic; Sep 25, 2013 @ 2:27pm
I would absolutly love to test it against like a dragon or something.
The Mechanic 2 Sep 30, 2013 @ 4:31pm 
ya well im trying to figure out how to build it first lol if u know alot about modding go for it.
I don't know much... I certainly couldn't build something like that.. But about the crossbow being removable.. It gave me the idea to have it that you have to get materials to make different parts and then have to put them all together..
Last edited by Bizardo the Macaque; Oct 3, 2013 @ 12:37pm
The Mechanic 2 Oct 3, 2013 @ 2:10pm 
yup well try and find someone that could build it pl ive been asking but no everyone else has different mod that they are making
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 25, 2013 @ 2:17pm