Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
MrCubez Sep 22, 2013 @ 4:21am
Actual spellcaster class please :3
Hello i really like torhclight but the only thing i really think the game needs is a class that funtions like the embermage by that i mean just like a spellcaster should but has reliable spells and dmg instead of massive aoe and more aoe i would love to see a class with a high single target dmg spell that consumes mana like crazy but also has decent aoe. and ofcause having the class me balanced currently im playing the necromancer mostly because its just like the Diablo 2 version of the same class ( the way i play it ) my main problem with finding a good class is that all the mage classes i see are mostly build around summoning while using spells and i really dislike that so please i beg some 1 that has the knowlegde and ability to make a actual spell caster please make one. thank you
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
woahdam 1 Sep 29, 2013 @ 10:47am 
I am working on a spell casting class. Maybe you could tell me more of the kind of things you're looking for, and I could implement them in addition to what I already have. :) (my class is not yet published because it's such a WIP still and can't even be called a beta yet)
MrCubez Oct 16, 2013 @ 2:24pm 
im really looking for a mage like class with like reliable spells and do decent dmg like basicly just a mage that doesn't relay on summons and like needs to quite because you max focus so im really just looking to play a squishy class that needs to kite mobs to be effective i would like it to have high dmg low survivability or stuff like tp effects to jump out of the way of spells when you see the animation and stuff like that
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50