The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
ᅚᅚ Sep 20, 2013 @ 6:09pm
MOAR GOAR
Is there any mod out there that makes werewolf kills more bloody and dismembery? It seems rediculous to me that the current animations are so voilent looking and yet it looks like nothing even happened to the person who was just brutally mutalated
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
X Pro Octane Sep 20, 2013 @ 10:55pm 
as that would be amazingly gorey and brutal, it's nearly impossible. Mostly because of animation. Costs to make such an animation would be high and i dont think putting on one of those bulb suits on a werewold and having it attack someone just for a good animation is kinda dangerous too :) someone could make it manually too but it would probably take ove 1000 hours to complete. the bloodshed could be increased though but without the morbid awesomeness of the wolf ripping the man to shreds is just worthless :(
Christoper "Walken" Christ Sep 24, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
Wait.. What??? Bulb suits on a werewolf? It being dangerous?? Costs?? 1. Werewolfs are not real 2. You must have Skyrim and real (ish) life mixed up 3. I am pretty sure that the mod creation things are free.

Miles are you feeling alright?
X Pro Octane Sep 24, 2013 @ 5:29pm 
Originally posted by SerpentCorn:
Wait.. What??? Bulb suits on a werewolf? It being dangerous?? Costs?? 1. Werewolfs are not real 2. You must have Skyrim and real (ish) life mixed up 3. I am pretty sure that the mod creation things are free.

Miles are you feeling alright?

Apperintly you must suffer from retardation. First of all, I ment to say wolf, second of all, those suits which I have no clue what are called, are the things that animators use to easily make animations. Lastly, if you were an animator who made an animation of a wolf multilating a human, you would probably have spent over $5,000. I don't think it would be free if you were the one providing it.

You should probably get out of your basment more often you 5 year old, and instead of playing with yourself, playing games all the time and getting fat, you should learn how they even make such games.
Cyrax 4 Sep 26, 2013 @ 2:36pm 
Making animations in professional studios is expesive. But they can also be done manually without any motion capture.

The question is: is it worth the time?
That is up to the modder himself to decide. If he/she really has a burning passion for such a thing, it sure is worth it.

X Pro Octane Sep 27, 2013 @ 8:07am 
Originally posted by Cyrax:
Making animations in professional studios is expesive. But they can also be done manually without any motion capture.

The question is: is it worth the time?
That is up to the modder himself to decide. If he/she really has a burning passion for such a thing, it sure is worth it.
FINALLY! Someone who actually understands the time consuming work of animation -_-
Christoper "Walken" Christ Sep 27, 2013 @ 1:42pm 
I do understand it. I just don't think it is very very expensive like you say it is. Also Murco, sorry about not helping you with it. There is a mod I use which adds more blood to Skyrim for everything and I'm pretty sure it will work for adding more blood to werewolves finishing moves. The mod is called More Blood and Gore.
Last edited by Christoper "Walken" Christ; Sep 27, 2013 @ 1:46pm
X Pro Octane Sep 27, 2013 @ 2:03pm 
I do understand it. I just don't think it is very very expensive like you say it is. Also Murco, sorry about not helping you with it. There is a mod I use which adds more blood to Skyrim for everything and I'm pretty sure it will work for adding more blood to werewolves finishing moves. The mod is called More Blood and Gore.
I don't care what you say, even if you say you do understand, you'll never understand the consumtion of time and money put into making animations. The blood and gore mod sounds like it may be alright but as I said in the begining, no matter how much blood and gore, it still wont make up for the wolf mutilation animations.
Christoper "Walken" Christ Sep 30, 2013 @ 2:55pm 
I am done with this.. I do know the damn animation costs and stuff.
X Pro Octane Oct 1, 2013 @ 9:46am 
Took ya long enough to resond :) You still probably don't know though but don't worry, you don't have to admit it (cause you probably wont) cause we already know you don't know. If you do come back describing it to us, then you definitly finally got out of your basement and looked it up just to sound like your smart and to prove us wrong so don't even bother on even replying cause we know you don't understand crap :)
Christoper "Walken" Christ Oct 1, 2013 @ 12:37pm 
Will you please stop insulting me? I have done nothing to you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. DUR HUR DUR I NO NOTHING! MILES IS THE BEST ♥♥♥♥ER IN THIS WORLD! Happy ♥♥♥ hole?
Cyrax 4 Oct 1, 2013 @ 12:47pm 
Originally posted by Miles99:
Took ya long enough to resond :) You still probably don't know though but don't worry, you don't have to admit it (cause you probably wont) cause we already know you don't know. If you do come back describing it to us, then you definitly finally got out of your basement and looked it up just to sound like your smart and to prove us wrong so don't even bother on even replying cause we know you don't understand crap :)

You do not need to get some offesive, especially so badly... Really, what you are saying is barely understandable.
YOU are forgetting as well, that many animations are made by hand.
Christoper "Walken" Christ Oct 1, 2013 @ 1:36pm 
Thank you very much Cyrax.
ᅚᅚ Nov 17, 2013 @ 6:18pm 
Originally posted by Miles99:

Why are you such a ♥♥♥♥?
Traxxious 1 Nov 18, 2013 @ 4:15pm 
Any mod that makes werewolf kills more violent? Yes, google "Deadly Mutilation".
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2013 @ 6:09pm