Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Stația ta de transformare Torchlight II
Aici poți găsi moduri ce acceptă modificări aproape nesfârșite pentru Torchlight II. Foloseste GUTS Editor pentru a schimba aproape orice aspect din joc și împărtășește-ți creațiile alături de comunitate. Click aici pentru a afla mai multe.
what would be interesting if someone could make a full scifi mod or full diablo mod
diablo 2 had so many great monsters and even classes and a sci fi one with aliens cyborgs psionics electronics and still have moded versions of diferent dementions creatures would be awesome
< >
Se afișează 1-7 din 7 comentarii
Yeah LOL.
Void 1 29 sept. 2013 la 10:51 
I agree! But this would be hard and require someone with a lot of free time... and the proper tutorials!
ok well hopefully there is someone out there that can make that happen
I'd like a Resident Evil mod, that, or Homer Simpson.
if u wanted a sci fi game go somewhere else bc torchligh is fantasy not sci fi
ment like a hack and slash rpg sci fi game mod cause theres none that fit that catogory
I totally dig the concept. But this wouldn't take just one person, it would take a team to complete. It could be done with GUTS, but it would require someone to make the classes, the monsters, the items, the tilesets, the dungeons, the models, the animations, new icons... etc etc etc. You'd need like 10 people to get it done in a reasonable amount of time.
< >
Se afișează 1-7 din 7 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 18 sept. 2013 la 12:12
Postări: 7