Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
nycfreakytitan Sep 18, 2013 @ 12:12pm
what would be interesting if someone could make a full scifi mod or full diablo mod
diablo 2 had so many great monsters and even classes and a sci fi one with aliens cyborgs psionics electronics and still have moded versions of diferent dementions creatures would be awesome
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
[UDT]Brubaker_UK© Sep 19, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
Yeah LOL.
woahdam 1 Sep 29, 2013 @ 10:51am 
I agree! But this would be hard and require someone with a lot of free time... and the proper tutorials!
nycfreakytitan Oct 4, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
ok well hopefully there is someone out there that can make that happen
MageThis Oct 5, 2013 @ 2:32am 
I'd like a Resident Evil mod, that, or Homer Simpson.
Dingo 1975 Oct 17, 2013 @ 12:03am 
if u wanted a sci fi game go somewhere else bc torchligh is fantasy not sci fi
nycfreakytitan Jun 14 @ 5:31pm 
ment like a hack and slash rpg sci fi game mod cause theres none that fit that catogory
gytfunke 5 Jun 15 @ 10:11am 
I totally dig the concept. But this wouldn't take just one person, it would take a team to complete. It could be done with GUTS, but it would require someone to make the classes, the monsters, the items, the tilesets, the dungeons, the models, the animations, new icons... etc etc etc. You'd need like 10 people to get it done in a reasonable amount of time.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50