Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
indio68 Sep 15, 2013 @ 12:01pm
Gas Guzzler disappeared??
Hi, i wish this game greenlighted cuz i own already and i want it ons team, but now is ddisappeared...i don't belive that a complete game like gas guzzler is, wasn''t approvated and other ♥♥♥♥ty racing games are near to be released....why it isnt' on greenlight anymore?

sry bad englsih
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Sep 15, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
As long as it was submitted by the developer (or their publisher) and wasn't violating any policies the greenlight page can only be taken down by the person(s) that submitted it.

So what you need to do is ask the devs of gas guzzler why they took it down.

(I am assuming they felt they did not get enough votes and that there was for some reason no point in keeping their project on greenlight.)
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Sep 15, 2013 @ 12:11pm
indio68 Sep 15, 2013 @ 12:13pm 
tthanks...it's incredible how a compelte and fun game like that didn't get the votes...i see games that are miles away from the quality of Gas Guzzler...rly don't understand this.. thanks anyway
Snaeng Sep 15, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
Originally posted by indio68:
tthanks...it's incredible how a compelte and fun game like that didn't get the votes...i see games that are miles away from the quality of Gas Guzzler...rly don't understand this.. thanks anyway

It's called personal opinion.
Thordred Sep 15, 2013 @ 3:47pm 
Gas Guzzlers Extreme will be released on Steam, with achievements, cloud saving, big picture support, trading cards and everything. The release is scheduled for October 2013.
indio68 Sep 15, 2013 @ 4:47pm 
Originally posted by Thordred:
Gas Guzzlers Extreme will be released on Steam, with achievements, cloud saving, big picture support, trading cards and everything. The release is scheduled for October 2013.
good to hear this!! but no steam key for the owner of gus Guzzler than?? i hope in a discount at least :)) and in new tracks and car and weapon..!! and it's near good!
Gorlom[Swe] Sep 15, 2013 @ 4:49pm 
You are infering a lot from what Thordred said. You should be looking up the devs website as well as wait for the game to be released before you make any such assumptions.
indio68 Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:39am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
You are infering a lot from what Thordred said. You should be looking up the devs website as well as wait for the game to be released before you make any such assumptions.
so it's not true?
Gorlom[Swe] Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:57am 
I have no idea. Thordred says nothing about it, neither confirms or denies the possibility of a steamkey for people already owning the game. But for some reason you jump to conclusions about it without looking it up. :S

Seriously go talk to the devs instead of relying on assumptions made from omitted information from second hand sources.
indio68 Sep 16, 2013 @ 11:45am 
thanks mate
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 12:01pm