The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
[FuG] chibilibi 2 Sep 12, 2013 @ 7:04pm
Is there a mod for this/if not, how would one go about making it?
I'm looking for a mod that makes all undiscovered locations invisible. So that any places that I've heard of, but haven't been to yet, are not displayed. The fact that my character knows where every single place in Skyrim is exactly upon first hearing that it exists is kinda immersion- breaking.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Brandybuck 18 Sep 12, 2013 @ 7:47pm 
I don't consider it immersion breaking, as I assume I have a map that the folks are marking for me. Yeah, it's kind of cheesy, but tons of games have map markers so you get used to it. Surely the technology has advanced enough that the Nords know how to make maps...
[FuG] chibilibi 2 Sep 12, 2013 @ 7:55pm 
I suppose you have a point there, I didn't think of that. However, I would still prefer NOT knowing where things are exactly on the map before I visit them, because it kinda ruins the exploration for me.
Brandybuck 18 Sep 12, 2013 @ 9:26pm 
There should be plenty of mods that fit the bill at Nexus. Or just don't use the map! use the paper one that came with the game and navigate by the and stars :-)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2013 @ 7:04pm