The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Huxide Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:05pm
need someone to make a mod
i have the severin manor on the dragonborn dlc and i discovered i cant ask my wife to move to there (i dont know if its because i got a boy with the heartfire dlc) i think it will be nice to have a mod that adds a child room to the house and the option to move my wife and child to there
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Insignia Sep 12, 2013 @ 4:52pm 
I read somewhere that nexus has a mod that allows you to move anywhere you want.
I can't confirm It I don't use nexus. hope this helps..
Didn'tGiveUp Sep 12, 2013 @ 7:35pm
alters spouses but not HF children
Brandybuck 18 Sep 12, 2013 @ 7:45pm 
The reason you can't do it, is because Hearthfire and Dragonborn are separate DLCs, and adding Hearthfire stuff to Dragonborn would mean you would have to buy Hearthfire before you could use Dragonborn. Oh well. There are mods though, see above.
Huxide Sep 12, 2013 @ 10:22pm 
ok thanks but if its not possible i will let them stay in my other house....
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:05pm
Posts: 4