Steam Greenlight
More Free to play mac games
i was browsing the steam store for free to play mac games but i didn't find any good multiplayer
games.All im saying is i would at least want to see some more free to play mac games,I have both a mac and a pc but i just use the mac more.
Laatst bewerkt door alex; 6 sep 2013 om 20:02
< >
1-15 van 20 reacties weergegeven
YES THANK YOU
So you want to take an unprofitable platform and make it less profitable. Can't see why that idea doesn't appeal to more producers.
Whenever there's an abstract request made on here, you can almost hear all the developers dropping what they were doing and shouting out in unison - "We'll get right on that!".
Then, you can hear snickering as they go back to what they were doing.
Trouble is lots of the Free to play games dont support mac and you need to understand most the games on Free to Play for steam have there own site and have ran the game without steam for many years, and they arent gonna completely REWRITE the game for a few mac users who need to look up Bootcamp.
Origineel geplaatst door slaminjamin:
YES THANK YOU
This guy gets it
Clearly, neither of you really "get it."
Un mac no es para juegos ;(
Origineel geplaatst door ReMiix:
This guy gets it
Two people achieving nothing is still nothing achieved.
Origineel geplaatst door Skoardy:
The wisdom of this one wins.

This guy gets it
Stop being blind to what others tell you. Besides, what does he get? He only said thank you to your mess of a thread. It doesn't even make sense... Free games are free to play. You want to play them? Get a compatible computer for them... End of troubles.
Origineel geplaatst door Sera:
Stop being blind to what others tell you. Besides, what does he get? He only said thank you to your mess of a thread. It doesn't even make sense... Free games are free to play. You want to play them? Get a compatible computer for them... End of troubles.
He has a compatible computer. He wants to use the incompatible one to play them, instead.
Well, it's a bit what I meant... How stupid is that...? How can one prefers a mac over a friendly PC compatible with most games? o.O

http://v.cdn.cad-comic.com/comics/cad-20060513-3b919.jpg
Laatst bewerkt door Seraphita; 8 sep 2013 om 1:09
Apparently, it's more simple to prefer such and demand other people go out of their way to allow for such a silly preference over using what's readily available and works.
[quote[/quote]Two people achieving nothing is still nothing achieved. [/quot
Origineel geplaatst door Sera:
The wisdom of this one wins.

This guy gets it
Don't get mad at me i have a pc and a mac.
Origineel geplaatst door WetDream:
Trouble is lots of the Free to play games dont support mac and you need to understand most the games on Free to Play for steam have there own site and have ran the game without steam for many years, and they arent gonna completely REWRITE the game for a few mac users who need to look up Bootcamp.
Once again,I have a pc and a mac.
< >
1-15 van 20 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 6 sep 2013 om 20:02
Aantal berichten: 20