Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
TrialEffects Sep 6, 2013 @ 8:02pm
More Free to play mac games
i was browsing the steam store for free to play mac games but i didn't find any good multiplayer
games.All im saying is i would at least want to see some more free to play mac games,I have both a mac and a pc but i just use the mac more.
Last edited by TrialEffects; Sep 6, 2013 @ 8:02pm
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Slaminjamin Sep 6, 2013 @ 10:42pm 
YES THANK YOU
C0untzer0 Sep 7, 2013 @ 1:05am 
So you want to take an unprofitable platform and make it less profitable. Can't see why that idea doesn't appeal to more producers.
Skoardy Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:05am 
Whenever there's an abstract request made on here, you can almost hear all the developers dropping what they were doing and shouting out in unison - "We'll get right on that!".
-Z- Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:30am 
Then, you can hear snickering as they go back to what they were doing.
★NarCoSiS★ Sep 7, 2013 @ 10:50am 
Trouble is lots of the Free to play games dont support mac and you need to understand most the games on Free to Play for steam have there own site and have ran the game without steam for many years, and they arent gonna completely REWRITE the game for a few mac users who need to look up Bootcamp.
TrialEffects Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:08pm 
Originally posted by slaminjamin:
YES THANK YOU
This guy gets it
-Z- Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:19pm 
Clearly, neither of you really "get it."
Best GaZz EUW Sep 7, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
Un mac no es para juegos ;(
Skoardy Sep 7, 2013 @ 7:13pm 
Originally posted by ReMiix:
This guy gets it
Two people achieving nothing is still nothing achieved.
Sera Sep 7, 2013 @ 7:26pm 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
The wisdom of this one wins.

This guy gets it
Stop being blind to what others tell you. Besides, what does he get? He only said thank you to your mess of a thread. It doesn't even make sense... Free games are free to play. You want to play them? Get a compatible computer for them... End of troubles.
-Z- Sep 8, 2013 @ 12:22am 
Originally posted by Sera:
Stop being blind to what others tell you. Besides, what does he get? He only said thank you to your mess of a thread. It doesn't even make sense... Free games are free to play. You want to play them? Get a compatible computer for them... End of troubles.
He has a compatible computer. He wants to use the incompatible one to play them, instead.
Sera Sep 8, 2013 @ 1:09am 
Well, it's a bit what I meant... How stupid is that...? How can one prefers a mac over a friendly PC compatible with most games? o.O

http://v.cdn.cad-comic.com/comics/cad-20060513-3b919.jpg
Last edited by Sera; Sep 8, 2013 @ 1:09am
-Z- Sep 8, 2013 @ 1:18am 
Apparently, it's more simple to prefer such and demand other people go out of their way to allow for such a silly preference over using what's readily available and works.
TrialEffects Sep 8, 2013 @ 10:34am 
[quote[/quote]Two people achieving nothing is still nothing achieved. [/quot [quote][quote=Skoardy;846963710990004951]Two people achieving nothing is still nothing achieved. [/quote] The wisdom of this one wins. [quote=ReMiix;846963710988677179]This guy gets it [/quote] Stop being blind to what others tell you. Besides, what does he get? He only said thank you to your mess of a thread. It doesn't even make sense... Free games are free to play. You want to play them? Get a compatible computer for them... End of troubles. [/quote] Don't get

[quote=Sera;846963710990263532]
The wisdom of this one wins.

This guy gets it
Don't get mad at me i have a pc and a mac.
TrialEffects Sep 8, 2013 @ 10:37am 
Originally posted by WetDream:
Trouble is lots of the Free to play games dont support mac and you need to understand most the games on Free to Play for steam have there own site and have ran the game without steam for many years, and they arent gonna completely REWRITE the game for a few mac users who need to look up Bootcamp.
Once again,I have a pc and a mac.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2013 @ 8:02pm