Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
{Slag}Mrexplodey Sep 4, 2013 @ 3:50pm
What a group of LIARS!
The makers of the infection simulation said 5 DAYS AGO was when they would put the stupid game on greenlight! I ain't seeing crap about that game anywhere!
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Sep 4, 2013 @ 4:01pm 
Oh noes!... why are you complaining here instead of on their website?

And if you can't handle a 5 day deley without using caps and exclamation marks to express your rage you probably should stop following game development all together and stick to the retail stores.
Sgt.Psycho Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
Relevant link?[redwintergames.net]

It's not in Greenlight yet. I suggest you go to their forum/kickstarter and ask them why. It sounds like it's "in process".

Even if it was listed on Greenlight by a certain date, unless 50 million people voted for it in the meantime, it would not be any closer to Steam release than it is now.

Chill.
The Stealthy Ninja Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:21pm 
Go to their forums.
Jvλlentino65 Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
LIES ALL LIES WHAT A JOKE!
Gorlom[Swe] Sep 5, 2013 @ 4:12am 
Originally posted by Mindwedge:
Originally posted by Sgt.Psycho:
..............Even if it was listed on Greenlight by a certain date, unless 50 million people voted for it in the meantime, it would not be any closer to Steam release than it is now.

Chill.

50 million? Who raised the bar?
I don't think Sgt meant that it needed that many to be greenlit. Just that it needed an arbitrarily high number to be greenlit instantaniously?
Not really raising any bar, just setting a new one :p
{Slag}Mrexplodey Sep 5, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
I found out about the further delay and I still think they ripped us all off by promising it would be out the 30th
Sera Sep 5, 2013 @ 3:32pm 
No one said the game wouldn't exist so how about you calm the eff down and be patient...? Stop acting like if they stole your money or your time. Games have delays at time, deal with it and wait.
Gorlom[Swe] Sep 5, 2013 @ 4:15pm 
Originally posted by {SLAG}TEH EXPLODER!:
I found out about the further delay and I still think they ripped us all off by promising it would be out the 30th
"ripped us all off" ... Do you even know what that means?

You have to be trolling.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Sep 5, 2013 @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by {SLAG}TEH EXPLODER!:
You and others paid them money for them to submit it to Greenlight? That's the only way they could have ripped anyone off by not putting it on. If it's the case, those who got ripped off deserved to be.
{Slag}Mrexplodey Sep 6, 2013 @ 10:43pm 
As far as I'm concerned, Ripping off is giving less than expected.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Sep 7, 2013 @ 1:57am 
That's a part of the concept, yes. The another part is that you had to have given something up for the purpose of receiving what was expected. Otherwise, they merely let you down.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 4, 2013 @ 3:50pm