Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Bolivarshagnasty Sep 3, 2013 @ 12:31am
Mighty No. 9
Anyone have clue if its coming to greenlight?.....and if so do they plan on having a early access?
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Pantheon Sep 3, 2013 @ 3:17am 
Try asking the devs, I doubt anyone knows here.
Snaeng Sep 3, 2013 @ 8:39am 
Originally posted by Kickstarter page:
Mighty No. 9 is being developed for the PC with gamepad support (of course!), and will be made available through Steam and DRM-free digital distribution methods. Other platforms, including home consoles, Mac, and Linux, are a high priority, but only if we can afford them via stretch goals. Should we reach those goals, anyone funding the project will be allowed to choose which version of the game they would like to receive. The estimated release date is spring 2015.

Originally posted by Kickstarter page:
These are just a few of the ideas the team has already that all backers will have access to. (At higher pledge levels, more involved but necessarily-limited interactions like beta access and more are likewise possible.)

Is it really so difficult? I just checked the Kickstarter page for not even 5 minutes and found the information. But hey, extra for you: No Greenlight, but yes to Steam. Beta access for backers starting with 99 US$.
Slur Sep 3, 2013 @ 10:36am 
Why would someone like Inafune need to go through Greenlight?
wilco64256 Sep 3, 2013 @ 11:30am 
Originally posted by Slur:
Why would someone like Inafune need to go through Greenlight?

Why would Reverb Publishing, DTP Entertainment, or WadjetEye Games need to go through Greenlight?

Sometimes things just happen.
wilco64256 Sep 3, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
Originally posted by Mindwedge:
Putting the former Capcom Global Head of Production through Greenlight might be seen as a slap in the face.

Oh I agree, I'm just saying it wouldn't be the first time I've been surprised by stuff that gets pushed into this system.
C0untzer0 Sep 3, 2013 @ 4:43pm 
Originally posted by Mindwedge:
Putting the former Capcom Global Head of Production through Greenlight might be seen as a slap in the face.
Molyneux's going through it next month with Godus and he seems OK about that.
Skoardy Sep 3, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
Molyneux's going through it next month with Godus and he seems OK about that.
Really, he is? Though with Molyneux, it'd be hard to tell whether he needs to go through Greenlight or whether it's a publicity stunt.
Snaeng Sep 3, 2013 @ 11:39pm 
Using Greenlight Molyneux has more chances to talk about his project - and talking is what Molyneux can do best.
Skoardy Sep 4, 2013 @ 5:02am 
Aye, expect a few hundred gaming site articles on "Molyneux is going through Greenlight!" followed by the inevitable hundred more articles proclaiming "Molyneux gets greenlit in record time!". If there's only thing he still does well these days, it's PR.
Adelion Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:07am 
I am a bit irritated. That "Godus" game you are talking about, is it the same as this one listed in the Steam store under coming soon?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/232810/?snr=1_4_4__105_4
Snaeng Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:38am 
Yes it is. I mentioned already that it will come to Steam, not to Greenlight.
Gorlom[Swe] Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:41am 
Originally posted by Snaeng:
Weren't you tralking about Mighty No. 9 rather than Molyneux's "Godus"? From what I can tell all your posts about Godus seems to indicate you think Molyneux will be on Greenlight.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:42am
Snaeng Sep 4, 2013 @ 7:41am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Weren't you tralking about Mighty No. 9 rather than Molyneux's "Godus"? From what I can tell all your posts about Godus seems to indicate you think Molyneux will be on Greenlight.
Oh my! Now I confused myself.. Of course I talked about Mighty No. 9 earlier, I'm sorry. :-)
Skoardy Sep 4, 2013 @ 8:05am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
I was under the impression that Molyneux was going to be going through Greenlight since C0untzer0 said that he was :) But as Adelion has pointed out, Godus is going Early Access in a week or so.
Tamerlane Sep 4, 2013 @ 8:17am 
Molyneux is going through Early Access, not Greenlight.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2013 @ 12:31am