Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Brett Aug 31, 2013 @ 6:38am
List down votes filter
There is an option to show all the games in your queue, an option to show all the ask me later games and an option to show the games you voted for. What is missing is an option to show the games you voted against. I have voted no on a few games and would like to be able to check them and even, possibly, change my vote. So an option to list all the games I have voted no on would be welcome, as would the ability to change your vote. Possibly replace or supplement the no vote with a clearable remove from queue button.
Last edited by Brett; Aug 31, 2013 @ 6:47am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Aug 31, 2013 @ 6:44am 
I'd suggest using the "follow" button. Let's assume for a moment that there are more "no" votes than "yes" votes, as is the norm. Let us further assume that a significant portion of those games you voted "no" on are ones you wouldn't change your mind on. (Some styles/mechanics/etc you just don't like.) You are then left with a smallish number of games you wish to keep track of to see if they cross your decision margin. "Follow" those games. That gives you a simpler listing with which to work.
edit: it's not ideal, but it works.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Aug 31, 2013 @ 6:45am
Methanoid Aug 31, 2013 @ 7:25am 
I came here looking for such a scheme. I voted on many games but didnt follow.. I'd now like to look again at those I voted for (both yes and no) and decide which to follow/favourite. How can I?
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 31, 2013 @ 7:31am 
Originally posted by Methanoid:
I came here looking for such a scheme. I voted on many games but didnt follow.. I'd now like to look again at those I voted for (both yes and no) and decide which to follow/favourite. How can I?
I'd suggest either searching for them or going through the "most recent" listing untill you find them again.

The whole point is to not see the games again after you vote no since you say you have no interest in them.
Sgt.Psycho Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:55pm 
I vote no but follow every game that I feel has promise but hasn't developed enough to vote for yet. If after a couple of months I cannot remember why I followed a game, or nothing significant has happened, it gets unfollowed.

Devs, why why why do you submit your half-baked pre-alpha to Greenlight?
/soapbox
Last edited by Sgt.Psycho; Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:56pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 31, 2013 @ 6:38am