Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Leaffar Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:24am
Is there an option to see upvoted by me greenlit games list?
Now that Valve has added 100 games I'd like to check which ones from my voted ones have gone greenlight. Is there any chance to list only those which were voted "Yes" by me and went greenlight?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
wilco64256 Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:26am 
On the Games tab up top, click on "Items You've Voted For" and then anything that's been Greenlit will have a special border and icon.
C0untzer0 Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:26am 
In the list of games you voted for, there'll be a load with little green ticks by them. That's your answer.
Leaffar Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:31am 
Thanks for the answer.
s2x.Shiro Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by wilco64256:
On the Games tab up top, click on "Items You've Voted For" and then anything that's been Greenlit will have a special border and icon.


Originally posted by C0untzer0:
In the list of games you voted for, there'll be a load with little green ticks by them. That's your answer.

I'm afraid this is incorrect, the green border is only for games that have actually been released, not just greenlit.
Leaffar Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:36am 
Originally posted by SoBrA # SILVIO SANTOS:
Originally posted by wilco64256:
On the Games tab up top, click on "Items You've Voted For" and then anything that's been Greenlit will have a special border and icon.


Originally posted by C0untzer0:
In the list of games you voted for, there'll be a load with little green ticks by them. That's your answer.

I'm afraid this is incorrect, the green border is only for games that have actually been released, not just greenlit.

Yeah, I've noticed that after a second. Still better than nothing.
Qon Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:01pm 
You qan simply sqroll through the list of greenlit and released games. If you know what you've voted for then you qan go through them all in a few seconds and easily spot those you've voted on. If you gave away worthless pity votes then you qan only blame yourself q:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=171260210
The list of everything released today.
s2x.Shiro Aug 28, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
Originally posted by Qon:
You qan simply sqroll through the list of greenlit and released games. If you know what you've voted for then you qan go through them all in a few seconds and easily spot those you've voted on. If you gave away worthless pity votes then you qan only blame yourself q:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=171260210
The list of everything released today.

This post doesn't help in any way, shape or form.
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 28, 2013 @ 2:19pm 
Originally posted by SoBrA # SILVIO SANTOS:
Originally posted by Qon:
You qan simply sqroll through the list of greenlit and released games. If you know what you've voted for then you qan go through them all in a few seconds and easily spot those you've voted on. If you gave away worthless pity votes then you qan only blame yourself q:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=171260210
The list of everything released today.

This post doesn't help in any way, shape or form.
OFC it does.... if it doesn't you either aren't using greenlight correctly or you vote yes on so many titles it doesnt matter (you'd most likely be doing the latter either of those, but it could be that tyou do that not because you are answering the question but because of some misunderstanding)...
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Aug 28, 2013 @ 2:22pm
s2x.Shiro Aug 28, 2013 @ 2:54pm 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Originally posted by SoBrA # SILVIO SANTOS:

This post doesn't help in any way, shape or form.
OFC it does.... if it doesn't you either aren't using greenlight correctly or you vote yes on so many titles it doesnt matter (you'd most likely be doing the latter either of those, but it could be that tyou do that not because you are answering the question but because of some misunderstanding)...

I don't give away upvotes left and right. It's just that is unpractical to scroll through a list of one hundred games trying to remember just from the names and icons which ones you voted for. Some of those have been on Greenlight for several months.

It would be easier if the "Items You Voted For" list displayed some sort of mark for greenlit titles the same way it shows a green border for released games.
wannabeyahtzee Aug 28, 2013 @ 4:35pm 
Originally posted by SoBrA # SILVIO SANTOS:
I don't give away upvotes left and right. It's just that is unpractical to scroll through a list of one hundred games trying to remember just from the names and icons which ones you voted for. Some of those have been on Greenlight for several months.

It would be easier if the "Items You Voted For" list displayed some sort of mark for greenlit titles the same way it shows a green border for released games.

I really have to support what is said here. I would love to be able to see at a glance which of the games I've liked and am excited for are coming soon, as well as just already there to buy. Having to go through the long lists is a real hassle and it doesn't do much for actually keeping up with the development. As far as I can see, it would be as simple as making the border that already exists in green for released games into a different colour for greenlit games. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Sgt.Psycho Aug 28, 2013 @ 5:14pm 
This was the first thing I tried too - which of the 100 games have I actually voted for?

Looks to me like if you pass in "&browsesort=pending&browsefilter=rated" (pending is Greenlit, rated is what you've voted for) that should work, but it doesn't.

Halp, mods?

Edit: later, Relevant thread
Last edited by Sgt.Psycho; Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:37am
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:24am
Posts: 11