Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Khail_Büffy Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:00pm
A new sort of dayz game
There should be an zombie survival game like DayZ that has multiplayer only and there you can build some litle houses but not so big find a house and make it into a base build rooms into it but fences around it.You can craft stuff like guns and bombs and other stuff but you will need a lot of stuff.You could make a campfire and put houses on fire and the forest but there should be somekinda cool zombies like in left 4 dead.You could upgrade your car your weapons but a minigun onto your car or but some spikes onto your basebat well that's all if my writing was bad that's cause i'm from estonia . and last one thing the map should be huge where a jungles mountains and some islands where you can travel!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Qon Aug 20, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
Search for "The dead linger" and "7 days to die" here on greenlight. They both seem like big, polished projects with successfull kickstarters. Both with building, 1 with voxels (small ones) and one with planks and other types of wood.
Khail_Büffy Aug 21, 2013 @ 12:21am 
ok
Warren "Original" G Harding Aug 22, 2013 @ 11:24pm 
Yeah, I was just looking at Greenlight and realized that it was really short on zombie games. They're only MOST of the stuff on greenlight instead of all of it! By all means, people should submit more zombie games, and then never release them because they're always uninspired trash.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:00pm