Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
mrbloodmon Aug 20, 2013 @ 8:21am
stubbs the zombie, king of dragon pass and planescape torment
these are 3 games i really want to play and would like them to be on steam,

i know stubbs was taken down from the steam store years ago but would like it to be out back on as many of the reported problems with it has been fixed by a number of people.

king of dragon pass is a old game but being brought back with the help of GOG and apple apps and would think it would be a good addition to steam, as it is a lesser known game i think it might not get as many people to buy it but i think anyone who does will be happy with it.

and finally planescape torment a game which many agree is one of the best rpg's ever made, i have only been getting into simminlar games and would like to get into this one as well but steam is the only website i can really buy games from.

so anyone who agrees with these choices please spread them around to others who might agree as well and just maybe these 3 will be added in time.

thank you ( also sorry for any grammar mistakes and such i am quite bad at them :P)
Last edited by mrbloodmon; Aug 20, 2013 @ 8:23am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:10am 
Originally posted by mrbloodmon:
so anyone who agrees with these choices please spread them around to others who might agree as well and just maybe these 3 will be added in time.

It will go faster if you instead contact the devs/publishers/rights owners and ask them to submit the game than if you hope Valve to chase them down and pick them up on their own.
mrbloodmon Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:46am 
ill try that though i doubt i would be able to considering how old these games are and how unlucky i am with these things T-T
Skoardy Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:04am 
They're the only people who can submit these games to Valve so if they don't do it, it's never going to happen. Maybe that'll motivate you.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 8:21am